Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think works?

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:37 PM
  • 5 Replies
Are you doing anything to get labor moving along? What have you tried? Have you heard any wives tales about what can get it going?
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:38 PM
I always let nature take its course. No matter how painful these last few weeks have been, I'll never rush my baby out. She'll come when she's good and ready.
whyfie
by Nika on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:13 PM
im not doing anything to rush this along. of course ive heard the wives tales: sex, spicy foods, castor oil, pineapples, walking, and others. but i kno baby will come when baby is ready, u can't force it, especially if it's early. the good thing tho about these methods is that they're natural, so it can't hurt either of u if u try them...it's only disappointing if u're looking for labor to start rite away.
LionsSiren
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:17 PM
My sister ate pineapple to induce and I think I remember it working
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not trying anything, it is too early anyways. I have heard of several people using castor oil, but I have also read it can make you crap yourself and throw up in labor so no thank you lol
tonyanamelia
by Tonya on Oct. 23, 2016 at 12:51 AM
I've done more walking but that's really good for labor preparations! I haven't eaten anything or tried anything else. I did try eating Mexican with my first daughter because I was a week late and desperate. Lol Surprisingly, when people give me foot massages, it causes me to have contractions but they never stick around. :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)