Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you worried that labor will stretch things out?

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:42 PM
  • 7 Replies
As your body slowly returns to normal after birth, it is important that you practice your Kegels a few times a day. They will help your control your bladder and get your vaginal muscles back in shape for sex.
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:44 PM
Never had any issues after the birth of my 3 children. I never ripped/tore or needed an episiotomy. I don't see why things would change this time.
whyfie
by Nika on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:20 PM
im not worried. im usually pretty tight the 1st few times after giving birth. i guess i do lots of kegels, idk.
SecondChance709
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2016 at 12:22 AM

Nope, I didn't tear last time and I'm hoping I won't this time, especially because I think dd is a lot smaller. I also didn't do kegals afterwards and ended up being a lot tighter than before having a baby, not really looking forward to that part. 

tonyanamelia
by Tonya on Oct. 23, 2016 at 12:46 AM
The inside area didn't stretch alot but my outer skin flaps did alot in the last three pregnancies. It's just not the same on the outside even though I'm still pretty tight inside.
Imortlmommy
by Julie on Oct. 23, 2016 at 1:48 AM
Not worried. Been torn, episiotomy and weight loss, weight gain.
nylah21
by Member on Oct. 23, 2016 at 1:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Not worried at all. Needed one stitch after my furst, but everything went back to normal after each birth.
LionsSiren
by on Oct. 23, 2016 at 4:33 AM
Nope I'm not worried, it actually hurt having sex for the first time after birth. Weird.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)