Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby zoe is coming today UPDATE W PICS

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:38 AM
  • 19 Replies
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Updat w pics below....
So they give me an epidural that did not take.. they tried to reposition the epidural and that still did not work so I decided to go commando and just deal with the pain. Although that was the worst pain I have ever felt in my life it was really quick. after they started pitocin I had her within an hour. I pushed for 1 minute maybe a little less and she was out period I am definitely glad that part is over.
Although I was not very keen on being induced today..it turned out to b a blessing in disguise. When she was born we saw a huge knot in her ambilical cord. But all is well now and my princess is here!

So I was having some bleeding Wednesday around 1 am. I spoke w my doc who said if the bleeding slowed down (which it was) and my contractions were not very painful, I didn't have to go to the hospital. However, if the bleeding returned, I needed to head in to labor and delivery. Welp bleeding started up again around 8 am so I went into labor and delivery. I was there for most of the day but they ended up discharging me.
Around 8 pm I had more bleeding w clots.. so back to the hospital I went. I was admitted last night. My ob checked me this am and said she was going to break my water since they couldn't determine the source of the bleeding (which was ongoing).
They broke my water just now...and I'm waiting for an epidural and pitocin. I was already 4 cm when I got to the hospital so once they start the pitocin, they think she will be here within an hour or two..if not sooner (I tend to move quickly).

I'll post an update once she arrives. :-)
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PeacefulPoet
by Claire on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Another one in labor?!? Goodness! What was your original due date?
I hope everything goes well for you! You must be a bundle of emotions right now....

whyfie
by Nika on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this

yay...how exciting! 

Imortlmommy
by Julie on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay! Can't wait. Wishing you a happy and easy delivery and recovery. She'll be here in no time.
TheBMegatron
by QueenB on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow!
This is so exciting!
Our group is having all the babies!!
Good luck! ❤️❤️❤️
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay can't wait for the update!
nylah21
by Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:53 AM
Original due date Nov 13. But that was based on my guestimate of lmp and ovulation date. We all (doc included) tHought it might be off.
Being that I'm two was early.. I really wanted her to stay in as long as possible.. but with the bleeding.. doc said it is better to b safe than sry..
They literally just started pitocin so it shouldn't be long now

Quoting PeacefulPoet:

Another one in labor?!? Goodness! What was your original due date? I hope everything goes well for you! You must be a bundle of emotions right now....

nylah21
by Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:57 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Feeling very tired while waiting for my princess
LionsSiren
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats very excited!
jenaree
by Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck!

Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Oct. 27, 2016 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Can't wait to hear an update. I messaged you back on FB messenger. Hope all is well mama and I can't wait to meet little miss Zoe 💝🎀
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)