Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Late to the group!! Intro!

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:52 AM
  • 14 Replies
3 moms liked this

Hello Ladies!! 

I am new to Cafemom but my friend told me about it so I thought I'd check it out!! My name is Whitney and I am happily married to my husband Nate.  We have 5 (yes 5!) children and I am due at the end of November with my 6th! :) I am a stay at home mommy and it is my favorite thing in this entire world.  I have added a picture of my little munchkins below! From left to right: Lainie Grace, Tatum Whitney, Elliot James, Molly Jolie, and Nora Jane.  I am expecting a little boy!!! We are undecided between Brody Abraham (DH middle name) or Isaiah Nathan (DH first name). I have also added the most recent belly picture I have (with the kids) and one of hubby and I! :)

How many babies have been born already!?

by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenaree
by Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:19 PM

Welcome! What a beautiful family! My little one was due Nov. 5 and was born on Oct. 22. I think there have been quite a few babies born so far, there were a lot of women due very close to the beginning of the month. There is a birth announcements post up that you could check up on. 

Congrats on your new little one and good luck! How do your deliveries usually go?

PeacefulPoet
by Claire on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:54 PM

Not to mention all the ones that were born or are in labor within the last 24 hours! It's been popping in here this week! LoL

Quoting jenaree:

Welcome! What a beautiful family! My little one was due Nov. 5 and was born on Oct. 22. I think there have been quite a few babies born so far, there were a lot of women due very close to the beginning of the month. There is a birth announcements post up that you could check up on. 

Congrats on your new little one and good luck! How do your deliveries usually go?

PeacefulPoet
by Claire on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:56 PM

Welcome to the group!
It's kind of slow right now because, as Jenaree said, a lot of mamas have newborns or are in the process of birthing right now. I can't believe it! A lot of "early" ones so far. There are at least three left that are due towards late November.

I'm due the 12th, but am having a c-section on the 7th.

charity987
by Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:33 PM

Welcome! What a beautiful family you have. 
I'm one of the ones due at the end of the November (firsts guess date was actually in December but based on ovulation date and ultra sound at 13 weeks, guess date was moved up a week), but this is baby #7 for us, so we shall see how long he stays in there.

I have 6 boys, ages 9, 7, 5, 3 & 2 year old twins. They say this baby is another boy too. :)  

Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Oct. 27, 2016 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations and welcome! You are just in time to enjoy all the babies being born! =)
whyfie
by Nika on Oct. 27, 2016 at 3:08 PM
welcome! great pix!
im due on the 23rd & currently have no reason to think i'll go early. this is my 5th, supposedly another girl...i already have 3. looking forward to getting to know u.
SecondChance709
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:34 PM
Welcome! I'm due Nov 2nd with my second. I have a 2yr old boy, Jason Felix and this one is a girl, Margot Louise. Beautiful family!
tonyanamelia
by Tonya on Oct. 28, 2016 at 12:44 AM
Welcome! I'm due November 1st. Not sure how long it will be. My others were really late. This one will be our fourth. I'm also a SAHM, usually a WAHM, and also a homeschool mom.
Your family is beautiful!
LionsSiren
by on Oct. 28, 2016 at 7:57 AM
Welcome!
butterflycircle
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 2:00 PM

That's awesome! Better late than never :) I'm due the 28th but will probably have my baby with in the next 2 weeks. I'm also expecting a boy, my 4th baby. when are you due? I love your kiddies names! Molly was my second choice for my now 3 year old.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)