Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SPD & Cramping

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:36 PM
  • 5 Replies

Mad props to any of you Mamas who have had SPD throughout pregnancy!! I never experienced it until the twins' pregnancy. I thought I was in the clear this time but in the last week, I can barely walk or stand up for that matter, without feeling like someone is trying to break my pelvis in 2 with a prybar. 

And last night, I cramped all night long. I took off half my clothes because "they hurt." lol I couldn't even deal with the blanket being on me. It wasn't like contractions, but more like period cramps that covered my entire belly. I've got 4ish weeks left to go. Let's hope that this "practice" makes for a calm and easy labor!! 

by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
whyfie
by Nika on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:59 PM
im sorry u're going thru so much pain, but the end is near. hopefully it is a sign of easy labor :)
Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Oct. 27, 2016 at 3:04 PM
Yes SPD is a b*tch! It's seriously one of the worst pains ever!!
tonyanamelia
by Tonya on Oct. 29, 2016 at 12:21 AM
I feel you with the pain. I'm having tons of it all over with several really bad areas. I'm also having constant Braxton Hicks which are driving me insane. Lol
nylah21
by Member on Oct. 29, 2016 at 2:13 AM
I'm sorry and I hope you feel better
SecondChance709
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2016 at 2:45 PM

I was having that cramping feeling last night, it sucked. Dh kept asking if it was baby time and I could barely tell him no, that it's just other pains going on lol I'm due in a few days so I'm just dealing with it, but man I'm sorry it's hitting you with 4 weeks still left =/ 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)