Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All these babies!

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:11 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
I haven't been on all day and half of you went into labor lol I'm so excited be one of the next ones to post about being in labor. Love seeing all these adorable little ones.

Had my midwife check me today. I'm 2cm dilated, 80% effaced and my cervix is still posterior so I doubt I'll even go into labor this weekend, but maybe she'll be a Halloween baby! I'm due in 5 days anyways.
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LionsSiren
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this
You're so close!!
SecondChance709
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:01 PM
That's what I keep telling myself!

Quoting LionsSiren: You're so close!!
butterflycircle
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:05 PM
2 moms liked this

I think there might be a couple of us still pregnant in November lol. Is there a full moon or something?

Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:11 PM
2 moms liked this
It won't be long for you! And perhaps me lol.... I'm due on Sunday but have been in labor for a day and a half already.
SecondChance709
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol that's what my dh asked. I wonder how many of us are still pregnant at this point

Quoting butterflycircle:

I think there might be a couple of us still pregnant in November lol. Is there a full moon or something?

whyfie
by Nika on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:39 PM

just 5 days...it's rite around the corner. are u having contractions?

SecondChance709
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:40 PM
Oh wow, is it coming and going or has it been consistent this whole time?

Quoting Butterfly_xo: It won't be long for you! And perhaps me lol.... I'm due on Sunday but have been in labor for a day and a half already.
SecondChance709
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:42 PM
I've been having a lot of Braxton hicks and a few painful real contractions the other night, but other than that nothing exciting.

Quoting whyfie:

whyfie
by Nika on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

well, a lot can happen in 5 days. i had contractions with my son a couple weeks before delivery, then suddenly nothing. when i knew anything, i was due the next day with no signs of labor. then, suddenly that nite contractions started. i woke up with stronger, closer together contractions. got to my appt late that morning and was at 6cm. i had my son that evening, on my due date.

Quoting SecondChance709: I've been having a lot of Braxton hicks and a few painful real contractions the other night, but other than that nothing exciting.
Quoting whyfie:

SecondChance709
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
That's how it was with my son. Nothing and then on his due date strong and fast contractions and I was a 7 in 4hrs.

Quoting whyfie:

well, a lot can happen in 5 days. i had contractions with my son a couple weeks before delivery, then suddenly nothing. when i knew anything, i was due the next day with no signs of labor. then, suddenly that nite contractions started. i woke up with stronger, closer together contractions. got to my appt late that morning and was at 6cm. i had my son that evening, on my due date.

Quoting SecondChance709: I've been having a lot of Braxton hicks and a few painful real contractions the other night, but other than that nothing exciting.

Quoting whyfie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)