• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not Today Baby!

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:22 PM
  • 6 Replies
3 moms liked this

So, I woke up at 5 this morning. Contractions started around 5:30, they were consistent every 4-5mins. I finally fell asleep again around 7, but I could feel the contractions in sleep...I even dreamed about it. I finally got up around 9 and did a little cleaning, cooked breakfast, drank tons of water and waited to see if the contractions would finally subside. They slowed, but didn't completely go away. I took a nap around 2 and barely felt anything while I slept. When I woke up I was still having contractions. I made some popcorn and relaxed a bit. I recently got out of a warm shower and the contractions seem to have stopped.

We'll see what the weekend brings. Hopefully, we can make it to Monday. Preferably, we'll make it to next Sunday...I have a date nite & a pedi planned for next Saturday.

by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
nylah21
by Member on Nov. 12, 2016 at 10:27 AM
Awww... I hope you are able to enjoy your weekend and she holds off until Monday :-)
whyfie
by Nika on Nov. 12, 2016 at 3:07 PM

thx! things have settled so far. i haven't had any contractions today but, im still losing my mucus plug. i just knew i was gonna go til after Thanksgiving, now i have no idea!

Quoting nylah21: Awww... I hope you are able to enjoy your weekend and she holds off until Monday :-)

PeacefulPoet
by Claire on Nov. 12, 2016 at 6:56 PM
Tell that child to calm down! You got a few weeks left still!
I hope things settle down and you get to follow your plan. Start making Plan B, though!!!!
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
whyfie
by Nika on Nov. 12, 2016 at 10:56 PM
it's actually only 11 days til my due date. the time seems to be flying now! making it to my hubby's nxt pay check would be great, that way i don't have to wonder if he'll get the things i want. no contractions today though, so we should be ok.

Quoting PeacefulPoet: Tell that child to calm down! You got a few weeks left still!
I hope things settle down and you get to follow your plan. Start making Plan B, though!!!!
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
PeacefulPoet
by Claire on Nov. 13, 2016 at 7:26 AM
11 days??? That means Thanksgiving is closer than I thought. ....shoot....
Glad things slowed down now. I know you want baby to wait. ♡☆♡☆♡☆

Quoting whyfie: it's actually only 11 days til my due date. the time seems to be flying now! making it to my hubby's nxt pay check would be great, that way i don't have to wonder if he'll get the things i want. no contractions today though, so we should be ok.

Quoting PeacefulPoet: Tell that child to calm down! You got a few weeks left still!
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
whyfie
by Nika on Nov. 13, 2016 at 7:43 AM
rite! i mean, i knew i was 38wks but, when i looked a my app and saw 12 days i almost hit the floor!

Quoting PeacefulPoet: 11 days??? That means Thanksgiving is closer than I thought. ....shoot....
Glad things slowed down now. I know you want baby to wait. ♡☆♡☆♡☆

Quoting whyfie: it's actually only 11 days til my due date. the time seems to be flying now! making it to my hubby's nxt pay check would be great, that way i don't have to wonder if he'll get the things i want. no contractions today though, so we should be ok.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)