Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's talking?

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:44 PM
  • 4 Replies

Cuinn just babbles. Lots of "ma"s, "da"s, "ba"s and shouts and squeals. He seems to know the difference in saying "mamamamama" when I'm around and "dadadadadadada" when DH is around, but I'm not counting that as talking yet. He doesn't wave or point yet either. 

Where are your littles at?

by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
_ethansmommy
by Shaunna on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:47 PM
Violet has found her voice and loves to get loud lol. She makes the mummm sound for me while she crawls after me regularly haha
ginlee625
by Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 3:47 PM

Mobile Photo

My little guy is the same.. 'mama' 'dada' and 'baba'. He blows raspberries, growls and makes kissing noises. No really talking yet. He just learned to clap his hands last week and he will clap like 5 times, throw his hands up and laugh.. sometimes so hard he snorts and falls over! Lol Its so cute!
whyfie
by Nika on Sep. 6, 2017 at 3:14 PM

wow, here i am a WHOLE month later! Zora waves, says "dadadada", "nananana", "stop" (what sounds like it) and "bye". it seems she's actually calling her dad when she says "dadadada" but, who knows. what i do know is, when i say, "say mama", her response, "dada"...explain!

butterflycircle
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 7:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Mine is the same. Sam jabbers dadadada and other little noises all day. he sure can get the mamamamama out when he is mad and wants me though lol. he is not pointing or waving but he has started clapping.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)