Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depo moms

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:27 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 247 Total Views
I have been on the depo shot since October 2011. I was going to a local clinic to get them. Not the best place, I called them to set up an appt to get my next one and got put on hold for them to find my file. I was on hol for 10 minutes then the line went dead. I tried calling back a few times and no answer. They're not a reliable clinic. Since we're in the last steps of getting insurance I figured I'll wait till we've officially gotten it to go back to my ob-gyn and start again. I was suppose to get my next shot the first week of April. Well, I've been moody as hell, depressed beyond belief and constantly tired. (Negative hpts). Has anyone else had these problems when you stopped the shot?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JDM31707
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Anyone? I'm now constantly wanting to cry. I'm not sure what to think...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladiishawn22
by New Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:36 AM

I'm sorry but i don't know if this helps or not..i have one child and he's five months..i got on depo in jan 2012 and my next shot was april 3, 2012 but i didn't get it because i didn't like the side effects from the depo..i have bad headaches and cramps and mood swings a little bit. i didn't know that it takes awhile to have another child after stopping depo either, the doctor didn't tell that.. i'm never getting back on the depo in my life

crazymommy2007
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:21 PM

I went through every mood swing possible

mnmbaby
by on May. 2, 2013 at 7:58 AM
I know this is a year later, but I had my first Depo shot in January this year, was due for the next one in March, but didn't take it, and I've felt like crap for the last three weeks. Not pregnant, but it sure feels like it.
trevion_mommy
by New Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 2:22 PM

document.domain = "cafemom.com";

i got on depo right after i had my daughter and 4weeks later ihad sex and since then been feeling pregnant

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN