Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Horrible cramps on week off of NuvaRing... normal?

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 5:21 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 246 Total Views

Right now I can't sleep because of lower back pain, cramping and bloating, and now feeling nauseous. I've been on NuvaRing since June. I take it off on Mondays and put it on Mondays, until this last ring I had to put it on on a Tuesday because of a pharmacy and insurance issue I had to wait a day. So I ended up putting it on the 28th of August. I went on like nothing and it didn't give me any trouble, so I still decided to take it off Mondays instead of Tuesdays anyway. But I forgot to take it off this Monday and ended up taking it off Tuesday. Now I'm cramping horribly with lower back pains (like early labor) and spotting brown. Usually when I take it off Mondays my period comes on Saturdays or Friday nights. But since I took it off Tuesday I figured it would come Saturday night or Sunday. I'm planning on putting it back on on Monday (on my normal routine). Could this horrible cramping and spotting be due to the change of days I normally take it off/ put on? Or am I experiencing something completely normal after being on it for over 3 months? BTW I normally don't spot at all.

by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 5:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
lilmamiz07
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:13 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)