Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introducing ourselves

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:26 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 27 Total Views

Lets get to know more about you. You don't have to tell us about yourself as it's not mandatory but if you would like, here's where you do it!

by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MandeeJoy
by Group Owner on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:33 AM

I am the mother of four amazing children. I have five total but that's for another story. I'm 33 years old, I live in Michigan. My name on here is MandeeJoy but lately I've been going by Rayne or Amanda. I'm a single-mom but I also live with their dad but we're not together. We haven't been together since 2012-2013. Financially it has to be the way it is as I can't afford to move out on my own and it's a little easier for the kids to do it this way. 

Currently I'm looking for a job or some sort of income just to help with bills as well as save money to help afford my own place one day so I don't have to deal with the daily issues I have here at " home ". Until then, just deal with the cards I'm dealt. 

Every day I deal with struggles of depression and anxiety. You know know if you're going to have a good day or a bad day. Some days are good don't get me wrong but then there are those days where something is triggered and that day just goes completely wrong and honestly I feel there's no relief or any way of just relaxing. 

Any questions you'd like to know, please feel free to ask. I'm an open book! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)