Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This Is Us Season 1 Episode 13: "Three Sentences"

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:20 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 71 Total Views

So what did you think?

what was your favortie part?

I have so many favorites. William learned to drive and get his biggest dream fulfilled, for the asking, down to every detail. And it was as much fun as he thought it would be. Having his son, Randall, with him was an unexpected cherry on his lifetime dream. Randall learned there are special times in life to go with the flow. Work can really wait if you're willing to accept the consequences. Kate learned she might really love herself. Kevin learned (from Toby) to take a chance and go for Sophie, the love of his life. Toby learned even a cool, good looking guy like Kevin, doesn't know everything about winning over  a woman's heart. Jack learned the 3 kids he and Rebecca have can't be replaced by having another child. And Rebecca learned the kids are beginning to think for themselves. She finds it endearing.

Sharon

love this is us? Join today...

Image result for this is us

by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Alieda
by Member on Jan. 27, 2017 at 10:45 AM
I love the part where Rendell learn to drive so nice to see a dream come true. I love when Kate begin to value herself .
emmygirl31
by Member on Jan. 30, 2017 at 11:56 PM

really liked the driving scene.  It showed Randall had confidence in william when he told him you are doing so well I am gonna take a nap.  I also liked how the kids were each allowed to have their own party and express their own indivuality.  Jack is such a good father,making each of them feel special.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)