Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OH NO JACK

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:46 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 159 Total Views

He fell off the wagon!  Do you think he dies in a drunk driving accident? 

Do you think if he did Kate heard her parents fight b4 Jack went out? Do you think that is why her mom and her are not close? She was a daddy's girl.

love this is us? Join today...

Image result for this is us

by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
CherryZombie
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:23 AM
2 moms liked this
I think he does. I don't think we'll know the details until William passes though . I think Williams death will bring a lot of buried grief to the surface even for Kate and Kevin who will have to be there for Randall as he grieves for a second father lost. I am going to guess that this is when Kate will tell Toby the story.

I also think you are right about Kate also. I do think there are major issues there with the weight as a child and feeling insecure with a thin mother but I think she uses that to be able to block the biggest issue of all which is losing her father. I don't think she'll ever have the life change that she's striving for until she deals with the grief and unblocks it and works through it.
WILDCATGAL78
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:54 PM

In the back of mind, when watching Jack in that scene, I wondered if alcohol plays a part. 
I am not sure? It seems like they show very few scenes with just Kate and Rebecca. Not enough to really get a sense of their relationship. It seems like we always see Jack as the one comforting Kate with regards to her weight issues. 

reaandiziesmama
by Member on Feb. 19, 2017 at 10:44 PM
I have such a hard time thinking bad of Jack in anyway. I love the character so much.
diaperstodating
by Member on Feb. 19, 2017 at 10:48 PM

Quoting reaandiziesmama: I have such a hard time thinking bad of Jack in anyway. I love the character so much.
tvschiulaz
by Member on Feb. 20, 2017 at 5:06 PM

I think alcohol plays a big part in breaking the couple up and Rebecca ending up with MIguel.  Never considered the drunk driver idea bec if you recall an episode or two ago, Jack had a moment where he kind of shook or appeared out of breath.  I think he is sick and will die from an illness...

la_bella_vita
by Member on Mar. 1, 2017 at 9:25 PM

I would hate if he died that way but it's quite possible...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)