• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Claim Today As Yours!

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:44 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 45 Total Views

Weight gain, weight loss, gain, loss, gain, loss etc...... It goes on and on! Moving up and down in dress sizes, loving seeing yourself in the mirror plummets to fretting seeing yourself in the mirror! We are all very much alike! Wanting to better ourselves, yet feeling like the beginning is knowing you have to pack the house to move yet knowing not where to start! We Love the burgers with fries, topped with cheese, the pastas with sauces to fabulous to say no to.

The key isn't to be miserable, to say NO to what makes us happy, be it adventure, gravitational love, even a fabulous meal, or a little treat! We tell our children "everything in moderation". While a healthy diet is best suited for our bodies; In order to maintain a good immune system, to remain active, or even become active yet again! 

I finally became sick and tired of being sick and tired! I started with It Works! Greens!, Within a week I felt more energy. Two weeks, I had noticed I lost a couple three pounds. Three weeks my moon cycle arrived on time like Every month, yet this month the horrid pain which leaves me tossing and writhing in pain and in bed for two days, was non existant! I have had this pain EVERY month for the past 24 years, you can imgaine my surprise. To make everything even better, I happend to notice my nails to are benefitting even!

So I am now venturing deeper into the It Works! products and am testing out one of their 90 day challenge systems! The results I have seen are amazing, but the people I have spoken with about their delight, and noticed changes both inside and out even more astonishing!

by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)