Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do your kids all look alike?

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:24 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 159 Total Views

Can you tell that all your kids are related? Do they look alike? do they have the same hair/eye color?

I find genetics interesting, lol some families the kids look NOTHING alike! And in others, they are all carbon copies of each other. haha

by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kajira
by Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:26 AM

I think my kids are a nice mix of "family resemblance" while still looking unique enough you wouldn't confuse them. lol

kidsontherun
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:10 AM

You can tell they are siblings.

Alesha01
by Group Owner on Dec. 13, 2016 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Three of my kids look a lot alike.  They have darker brown hair and eyes like me.  My 3rd child has lighter hair and bright blue eyes and looks like his dad.

ASandersTX
by Group Admin on Dec. 13, 2016 at 10:15 AM

Mobile Photo

They all look alike for the most part. We talked about going for one more yesterday and I'm curious how we can even get another combination with the same features.
LivinDeadGurl
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

You can definitely tell they are related. My daughter is about the only one who really stands out, but she also has a different father than her brothers. 

My boys all have different eye colors and one has dark brown hair where the other two are blond, but they are all clearly brothers. They have the same nose and facial features. 

hurst0three
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

All my kids :) What do you think? I can't tell anymore haha
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)