Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:42 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 105 Total Views

What do you have planned for the weekend?

by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Alesha01
by Group Owner on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Saturday my 4 year old has ballet.  After that we're going to try a new bakery.  Saturday night my inlaws are coming over to visit.  I also have some errands to run.  

diaperstodating
by Head Admin on Jan. 19, 2017 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm working my second job at the gym this weekend.
After work (I get off at 2:00) errands and relaxing.
diaperstodating
by Head Admin on Jan. 19, 2017 at 12:29 PM
I didn't plan to work so much this month. I specifically told the manager who does the schedule I only wanted to work one weekend a month. This gym is only three years old and I've seen managers and coworkers come and go and I've been there the longest. I say this because I've been there the longest and I just had a baby so I have a say how much I want to work. Anyway next month and from now on I will make sure I only work two days a month.
Alesha01
by Group Owner on Jan. 19, 2017 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this

The extra money is always nice.  My husband has been working 6 days a week.  I like the extra money but hate having him gone so much.

Quoting diaperstodating: I didn't plan to work so much this month. I specifically told the manager who does the schedule I only wanted to work one weekend a month. This gym is only three years old and I've seen managers and coworkers come and go and I've been there the longest. I say thus because I've been there the longest and I just had a baby so I have a say how much I want to work. Anyway next month and from now on I will make sure I only work two days a month.

ASandersTX
by Group Admin on Jan. 19, 2017 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Saturday will be a park day or at least getting the kiddos outside for most of the day if the weather holds up, I need to work on making up some tests for school, deep cleaning for the week and football on Sunday.
diaperstodating
by Head Admin on Jan. 19, 2017 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. The extra money will be nice.

Quoting Alesha01:

The extra money is always nice.  My husband has been working 6 days a week.  I like the extra money but hate having him gone so much.

Quoting diaperstodating: I didn't plan to work so much this month. I specifically told the manager who does the schedule I only wanted to work one weekend a month. This gym is only three years old and I've seen managers and coworkers come and go and I've been there the longest. I say thus because I've been there the longest and I just had a baby so I have a say how much I want to work. Anyway next month and from now on I will make sure I only work two days a month.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)