Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you up to today? Monday

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 9:19 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 72 Total Views

doing laundry

by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Alesha01
by Group Owner on Apr. 24, 2017 at 9:20 AM

School, laundry, cleaning, and going for a walk on the trail.

ASandersTX
by Group Admin on Apr. 24, 2017 at 10:37 AM
School, cleaning, ironing, paying a couple of bills, cleaning the duck's house and playing outside. Supposedly, MIL is coming to visit for a couple of days starting this afternoon. However, it's been over a week since she was originally supposed to be here.
diaperstodating
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2017 at 12:24 PM
Working today
diaperstodating
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2017 at 12:25 PM
Do you get along with your mother in law?
How long does it take to clean the duck's house, and how often do you have to clean it?

Quoting ASandersTX: School, cleaning, ironing, paying a couple of bills, cleaning the duck's house and playing outside. Supposedly, MIL is coming to visit for a couple of days starting this afternoon. However, it's been over a week since she was originally supposed to be here.
hikinggirl4
by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 12:52 PM

Working today.  

ASandersTX
by Group Admin on Apr. 24, 2017 at 1:23 PM
We get along okay until she pulls some nonsense and I keep her at a distance. I'm an alpha female and she's one of those who always plays the victim so I get annoyed.

The coop has several different areas and I usually clean the part where I keep them locked in at night every other day plus clean their water dispenser. That's maybe 5-10 mins of adding new bedding and water. Today, I am going to wash the entire thing out. I'm guessing the humidity mixed with spilling water and food caused some funky smell and what looks like mold to pop up so that may take 30-45 mins to fully finish. Ducks are dirty and smell...and the 2 I have aren't the most friendly despite raising them from a hair under 2 weeks old.

Quoting diaperstodating: Do you get along with your mother in law?
How long does it take to clean the duck's house, and how often do you have to clean it?

Quoting ASandersTX: School, cleaning, ironing, paying a couple of bills, cleaning the duck's house and playing outside. Supposedly, MIL is coming to visit for a couple of days starting this afternoon. However, it's been over a week since she was originally supposed to be here.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)