Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First Words?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 3:56 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 92 Total Views

What were your childs first words?

I can remember clearly I wored w/ Lex for days on end w/ "Mom!" I was w/ her everyday and the day she spoke for the first time I just knew it was going to be so loud and clear. Well, I take my husband over to her as soon as he arrived home from work and attempted the whole "Mom" thing and she looked right at my husband, opened up her mouth and said  "Dad!" LOL

butterfly~Have a beautiful Day ~

by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
shiarhars
by Member on Jan. 30, 2017 at 1:55 PM
Oh wow that's funny! I cant remember what mine were.

Quoting CSM81:

I can remember clearly I wored w/ Lex for days on end w/ "Mom!" I was w/ her everyday and the day she spoke for the first time I just knew it was going to be so loud and clear. Well, I take my husband over to her as soon as he arrived home from work and attempted the whole "Mom" thing and she looked right at my husband, opened up her mouth and said  "Dad!" LOL

CSM81
by Group Owner on Jan. 30, 2017 at 7:59 PM

yea, what were they?? first words if you care to share?

Quoting shiarhars: Oh wow that's funny! I cant remember what mine were.
Quoting CSM81:

butterfly~Have a beautiful Day ~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)