Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hobbies?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:38 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 163 Total Views

What are your hobbies Ladies?

I love to workout, read up on healthy clean eating, and different diets etc., health on a whole, walking, traveling, reading, and Jewerly making, and I'm new to ETSY site but seem to Love it so far!

So what are you guys into Hobby-wise?

Lets get to know one another :D

butterfly~Have a beautiful Day ~

by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shiarhars
by Member on Jan. 27, 2017 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I just started sowing. My next project is to reupholster my dogs bed if that makes sense. I love reading novels and a lot of personal relationship enhancing books. We love to travel and collect momentums from places we visit.

Quoting CSM81:

I love to workout, read up on healthy clean eating, and different diets etc., health on a whole, walking, traveling, reading, and Jewerly making, and I'm new to ETSY site but seem to Love it so far!

CSM81
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2017 at 7:54 PM

Awesome. Looks like we have some things in common (minus the sewing part however!! lol I can't sew a straight line period), I love reading any type of personal relationship enhancing books as well as self help and also anything spiritual. I've just decided I want to go Raw Vegan so have been researching blogs etc. Where are some of the places you've visited? I used to travel alot w/ husband at his last job (he's a network engineer primairly in security engineering atm) but this job in MA is contract and he doesn't travel for it but I loved going on business trips w/ him etc. As far as vacations, we've gone to several states, nothing to wild ..yet lol :D

Quoting shiarhars: I just started sowing. My next project is to reupholster my dogs bed if that makes sense. I love reading novels and a lot of personal relationship enhancing books. We love to travel and collect momentums from places we visit.
Quoting CSM81:

Sissy-Smurf
by Member on Jan. 28, 2017 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I love to read. Absolutely LOVEEE to read. I will read just about anything.. But my preference is romance. :) 

I have found, since becoming single, one of my hobbies seem to be simply being alone. I love quiet time. No sounds, no hustle and bustle of the day, nothing, just stillness.
I love taking long drives and listening to the radio.
I love watching old movies/musicals when I find the time which is hardly, hardly ever.  I'm really big on Musicals -- something my mom got me interested in when I was just a teenager. :)
I love taking long walks.

sapphirelibra
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2017 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I love making jewelry, painting, polymer clay, photography, baking, card making, and scrapbooking­čśŐ
I love my garden in the summer, flowers and camping. I love water and swimming.
shiarhars
by Member on Jan. 29, 2017 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I love reading i done a few self help books too. We done a lot of trips in USA, and some in middle Eastern, europe, caiman island, Jamaica and next stop punta cana.

Quoting CSM81:

Awesome. Looks like we have some things in common (minus the sewing part however!! lol I can't sew a straight line period), I love reading any type of personal relationship enhancing books as well as self help and also anything spiritual. I've just decided I want to go Raw Vegan so have been researching blogs etc. Where are some of the places you've visited? I used to travel alot w/ husband at his last job (he's a network engineer primairly in security engineering atm) but this job in MA is contract and he doesn't travel for it but I loved going on business trips w/ him etc. As far as vacations, we've gone to several states, nothing to wild ..yet lol :D

Quoting shiarhars: I just started sowing. My next project is to reupholster my dogs bed if that makes sense. I love reading novels and a lot of personal relationship enhancing books. We love to travel and collect momentums from places we visit.

Quoting CSM81:

CSM81
by Group Owner on Jan. 29, 2017 at 9:07 AM

That is quite awesome, what would you say is your favorite place inwhich you've traveled and why? :)

Quoting shiarhars: I love reading i done a few self help books too. We done a lot of trips in USA, and some in middle Eastern, europe, caiman island, Jamaica and next stop punta cana.
Quoting CSM81:

Quoting CSM81:

CSM81
by Group Owner on Jan. 29, 2017 at 9:22 AM

Sounds very peaceful. I'm alone most of the day, when Mike is at work. I've been practicing alot of new age ideas that revolve around being present and still etc. It's helped alot w/ my anxiety etc a great deal, simply listening to videos online etc of spiritual speakers etc :) I'm glad you've found solace also, it is a great feeling.

Quoting Sissy-Smurf:

I love to read. Absolutely LOVEEE to read. I will read just about anything.. But my preference is romance. :) I have found, since becoming single, one of my hobbies seem to be simply being alone. I love quiet time. No sounds, no hustle and bustle of the day, nothing, just stillness. I love taking long drives and listening to the radio. I love watching old movies/musicals when I find the time which is hardly, hardly ever.  I'm really big on Musicals -- something my mom got me interested in when I was just a teenager. :) I love taking long walks.  

CSM81
by Group Owner on Jan. 29, 2017 at 9:23 AM

I love most all of those things too. Do you sell your jewerly? I've only made a necklace recently yet I used to all of the time. I've never sold any of mine, yet am considering Etsy. :)

Quoting sapphirelibra: I love making jewelry, painting, polymer clay, photography, baking, card making, and scrapbooking­čśŐ I love my garden in the summer, flowers and camping. I love water and swimming.

shiarhars
by Member on Jan. 29, 2017 at 10:48 AM
I would say Europe. Their culture is awesome and food is delicious!

Quoting CSM81:

That is quite awesome, what would you say is your favorite place inwhich you've traveled and why? :)

Quoting shiarhars: I love reading i done a few self help books too. We done a lot of trips in USA, and some in middle Eastern, europe, caiman island, Jamaica and next stop punta cana.

Quoting CSM81:

Quoting CSM81:

Kivanoka
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 12:18 PM

My small hobby is to create lapel pins with the help of such services as http://www.pinsource.com/ It is really very interesting and entertaining as for me. Also, I handcraft different accessories and clothes for my friends. This is it ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)