Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think about dressing twins alike?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:20 AM
  • 7 Replies
Dressing twins alike -- super cute or too matchy matchy?
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
rthurman86
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I am a twin. And as a twin I think that dressing twins alike is fine in the beginning but once the child is able express his or her choice of style, I think it should be respected that they are developing their on style and personality.

luna321
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 9:03 PM
I agree but am not a twin so your more the expert :) Cute for babies, maybe toddlers then no, unless they chose too of course.

Quoting rthurman86:

I am a twin. And as a twin I think that dressing twins alike is fine in the beginning but once the child is able express his or her choice of style, I think it should be respected that they are developing their on style and personality.

ISP17
by Member on Apr. 13, 2017 at 7:37 AM

It's ok when they're little, but once they're older, they need to be treated like the individual people you are.

ISP17
by Member on Apr. 13, 2017 at 7:38 AM

Quoting rthurman86:

I'm not a twin, but we have twins, and even as babies I rarely dressed them alike. Now that they're almost 6, the only time they are dressed alike is when THEY decide. 

JCplus1
by Member on Apr. 13, 2017 at 8:12 PM
I'm not a fan of the same outfit.
Royaltydreams81
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2017 at 8:49 PM
I absolutely adore it
sweetfox3
by on Apr. 26, 2017 at 6:48 PM
So, if one twin get some dirty and needs a costume change, are both changed? Seems like just creating unnecessary laundry and work.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)