Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5.5 weeks and....

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 1:56 PM
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Test line is darker than the control 😀 I hadn't tested in a few days and I have a few more wondfos left so I figured why not. Quite the difference from the barely there line two weeks ago!
by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Royaltydreams81
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 2:33 PM
I wish I still had some tests to use , I just can't wait until I see my dr tomorrow and he schedules me for my dating us ! I'm going nuts
rthurman86
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 2:41 PM
I did that also at 4w5d! I loved seeing that test line so much darker than the control!
alkakfnxcpoem
by Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 3:27 PM
We don't have a dating ultrasound until May 11th. I can't wait! Fortunately we are in process of buying our first home so I have a lot of paperwork to distract me lol.

Quoting Royaltydreams81: I wish I still had some tests to use , I just can't wait until I see my dr tomorrow and he schedules me for my dating us ! I'm going nuts
Royaltydreams81
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 4:55 PM
Now that is a wonderful distraction, Congrats !

Quoting alkakfnxcpoem: We don't have a dating ultrasound until May 11th. I can't wait! Fortunately we are in process of buying our first home so I have a lot of paperwork to distract me lol.

Quoting Royaltydreams81: I wish I still had some tests to use , I just can't wait until I see my dr tomorrow and he schedules me for my dating us ! I'm going nuts
WeWantMaia
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 6:05 PM

I did the same thing a few days ago! It's so much fun and still exciting to get that bfp! 

luna321
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 7:11 PM
I almost bought a test yesterday but didn't. My bata was over 27,000 last week so I'm sure mine would look pretty too. Congratulation!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)