Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh....

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 7:37 PM
  • 7 Replies
I know I've complained a lot about my sickness, but my goodness I feel so helpless. I feel grounded to this bed. My poor kids. At least they understand this is only for a few more week (I hope). Coming upon week 9 and it's getting brutal. 🀒 Come on meds, do your job.
by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Royaltydreams81
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 10:21 PM
I'm so sorry , and don't ever apologize for complaining that what we are here for is moral support ! Mine hasn't kicked in to where I'm throwing up yet and I hope it doesn't , however I know that's wishful thinking . I sure hope the meds kick in fast for ya !
WenStew
by Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 10:24 PM
Oh no πŸ˜” I'm sorry! When did it start? I'm expecting mine to come full force,I'm coming up on week 7.. I hope it gets better for you soon! It's the worst being sick as a mommy!
rthurman86
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 9:47 AM
At 6 1/2 weeks! I just woke up one morning and bam there it was. Granted I'm lucky it's not as bad as it was with my last pregnancy, but it's still kicking my butt.

Quoting WenStew: Oh no πŸ˜” I'm sorry! When did it start? I'm expecting mine to come full force,I'm coming up on week 7.. I hope it gets better for you soon! It's the worst being sick as a mommy!
DKH722
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 9:59 AM
This pregnancy has been my most lenient one when it comes to morning sickness but i am still nauseous around the clock. I threw up for the first time this morning while trying to change my daughters diaper. It was just pee! I got the faintest little whif and barfed right on the floor lol. I am 7 weeks and 2 days
WenStew
by Member on Apr. 26, 2017 at 1:50 PM
Oh man, I hope it subsides soon then, that's a long time to be sick 😞 I was nauseous but never threw up with my first, so I'm hoping this is the same.. we'll see I guess. Feel better soon!

Quoting rthurman86: At 6 1/2 weeks! I just woke up one morning and bam there it was. Granted I'm lucky it's not as bad as it was with my last pregnancy, but it's still kicking my butt.

Quoting WenStew: Oh no πŸ˜” I'm sorry! When did it start? I'm expecting mine to come full force,I'm coming up on week 7.. I hope it gets better for you soon! It's the worst being sick as a mommy!
bayyybay
by Member on Apr. 26, 2017 at 5:00 PM
I am right there with you! The nausea is driving me crazy! I was sick up until the third trimester with my last so I'm really hoping that's not the case this time 🀒
tamidawn
by Member on Apr. 27, 2017 at 4:21 AM
I've been so exhausted and sick too. I didn't get out of bed yesterday. :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)