Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have labor fears?

Posted by on May. 26, 2017 at 11:52 AM
  • 11 Replies
Does anything about labor embarrass you?
by on May. 26, 2017 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Loveis1227
by Member on May. 26, 2017 at 11:54 AM
Alittle bit. I have only been with my bf for about 10 months and im scared once he sees birth that he wont want to have sex anymore lol. It's his first baby.
tamidawn
by Member on May. 26, 2017 at 7:41 PM

This will be my third baby so I cant really think of anything that would be embarrassing at this point.  :)

luna321
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2017 at 12:08 AM
Well pooping in front of people is embarrassing I guess but you know what they say! Shit happens
GlitterInTheAir
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2017 at 7:24 AM
This, I hate the fact that this is a thing 😂😂

Quoting luna321: Well pooping in front of people is embarrassing I guess but you know what they say! Shit happens
GlitterInTheAir
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2017 at 7:37 AM
My biggest fear, honestly, is needed a c section. Spinals and surgery terrifies me - like actual full on panic attack terrify.

But I look forward to labor and delivery.
alkakfnxcpoem
by Member on May. 27, 2017 at 10:16 AM
L&D nurse here so I have all the knowledge making me more afraid that I'll have a stroke or something even though I know just how unlikely that is.
I'm sure it will all be fine. Really hoping for another vaginal birth though, c sections seem awful!
As for being embarrased...yeah right I know they've seen it all. Third baby so my husband has too at this point lol!
Manda2011
by Member on May. 27, 2017 at 10:19 AM
Nothing embarrassing. Just scared ya know the pain haha.
WeWantMaia
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2017 at 11:56 AM

I didn't poop with my first because I was so constipated, so that aspect this time around makes me a little embarassed to think about, but I know they've seen it all, so I don't have to be worried about it. Plus I know once I'm actually in labor and feeling the pain, I won't care at all. 

GlitterInTheAir
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2017 at 3:28 PM
Omg with all the reportable of women dying from clots and I'm uhhhhhh

Quoting alkakfnxcpoem: L&D nurse here so I have all the knowledge making me more afraid that I'll have a stroke or something even though I know just how unlikely that is.
I'm sure it will all be fine. Really hoping for another vaginal birth though, c sections seem awful!
As for being embarrased...yeah right I know they've seen it all. Third baby so my husband has too at this point lol!
alkakfnxcpoem
by Member on May. 27, 2017 at 7:28 PM
Clots and amniotic fluid embolisms and cardiomyopathy eeek! So scary.

Quoting GlitterInTheAir: Omg with all the reportable of women dying from clots and I'm uhhhhhh

Quoting alkakfnxcpoem: L&D nurse here so I have all the knowledge making me more afraid that I'll have a stroke or something even though I know just how unlikely that is.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)