Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Been shopping again😂

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:01 PM
  • 6 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

My grandparents gave me $150 today for our little girls travel system. The one that I have had my eye on was out of stock where I wanted to get it from. So I was browsing and found this one at Wal-Mart and it was too good a deal to pass up! Plus, the reviews are great. I also got the onesie and bows in the mail today which are both apart of her coming home outfit💕
by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
WeWantMaia
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:53 PM

So cute!! I want to go out and buy lots of cute outfits, but I still have all of my daughter's clothes and my friends are throwing me a shower, so I know I'll get plenty of clothes from them! I'm trying to tell myself that I need to save money for the big stuff! 

tamidawn
by Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:04 PM
Where did you get the outfit? So adorable!! I bought a pack n play and a swing this week! 🤣
DKH722
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I have been given a TON of clothes from family, have more coming and have a shower my best friend is throwing me in october and I still cannot help myself lol! For the record my grandparents did buy the travel system for us but still lol

Quoting WeWantMaia:

So cute!! I want to go out and buy lots of cute outfits, but I still have all of my daughter's clothes and my friends are throwing me a shower, so I know I'll get plenty of clothes from them! I'm trying to tell myself that I need to save money for the big stuff! 

DKH722
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Etsy! It was $17 for the onesie. The bows were from walmart, Carter's brand and the pink pants in the pic are carters. They have little gold sparkly polka dots. Those are the pants she is wearing with the onesie. I want to get her some white fluffy socks to wear as well

Quoting tamidawn: Where did you get the outfit? So adorable!! I bought a pack n play and a swing this week! 🤣
luna321
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2017 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Cute! I can't wait for Wednesday when we find out!!!!! I'm buying at least one outfit after 😊
island_latina
by Member on Jul. 15, 2017 at 5:21 PM
I love shopping. I should be finding out what I am having within the next week! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)