Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I call the doctor? *update

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:15 AM
  • 8 Replies
So for the last 2 weeks I haven't been able to get my heart rate to stay under 95 bpm at rest. Most of the time it's between 102-105 at rest literally all day long. Today my heart rate isn't going down from 115-125 and it's just staying there even at rest. The baby has been moving less the last few day but I just figured he's just moved to a differant position. Should I be worried?

*Update- Sorry I suck at keeping everyone updated and responding to comments. So the reason for the high heart rates is because my anemia is back full force. Now I'm just taking an iron supplement. But I am feeling better and the heart rate has dropped back down!
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
GlitterInTheAir
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:07 AM
Increased heart rate is normal during pregnancy. I wouldn't so much worry about the movement as much as the heart rate. I'd call. They should have you come in - if for nothing else to ease your worries
tamidawn
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:38 PM
I'd call the doctor. It's better to be cautious. :)
alkakfnxcpoem
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 7:56 PM
Do you know what your normal heart rate is not pregnant? If your blood pressure is low it'll make your heart rate rise too. Try drinking a bunch of water. Do you feel palpitations at all?
Manda2011
by Member on Aug. 5, 2017 at 12:34 AM
I'd play it safe and call the Dr. How are you doing now?
rthurman86
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2017 at 9:01 PM
Bump
tamidawn
by Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 3:12 PM
I have to take iron for anemia too!
luna321
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 3:56 PM
Im sorry you have anemia but I'm glad heart rate is back down and your being treated for it :)
island_latina
by Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:25 PM
Glad you have an answer and are feeling better. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)