Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Six months gone...

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 2:20 PM
  • 7 Replies

Mobile Photo

24 weeks/ six months today. Today baby is officially considered "viable". She's bouncing all over the place and she has a strong heartbeat of 158. Three and a half weeks until my 3d scan ♥️ Also graduated to two week appointments! It's count down time!
by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MacensMommy228
by Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this
So exciting!!!! 😊😊😊
tamidawn
by Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 4:32 PM

Wow!  Crazy how fast our pregnancies are flying by!!  I am super excited to get to the viable date in two weeks! :)

DKH722
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 5:05 PM

That is awesome! I can't believe how fast it is going by! Are you high risk or do appts always start being every two weeks at that point? Im sorry, I just couldnt remember

GlitterInTheAir
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 6:00 PM
They start at 26 weeks at my practice. I couldn't remember if it was 26 or 28 weeks. In a month I'll be in the third trimester - like what?!? Lol

Quoting DKH722:

That is awesome! I can't believe how fast it is going by! Are you high risk or do appts always start being every two weeks at that point? Im sorry, I just couldnt remember

GlitterInTheAir
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 6:15 PM
The third trimester is right around the corner

Quoting tamidawn:

Wow!  Crazy how fast our pregnancies are flying by!!  I am super excited to get to the viable date in two weeks! :)

luna321
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 9:16 PM
Wow! Viable- woot woot! I always thought they start every two weeks at 28 weeks... not sure what my doctor does though... will have to ask next week when I see them for my 24 week appointment 😁
GlitterInTheAir
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this
So did I, but 🤷🏼‍♀️, I'm not complaining lol

Quoting luna321: Wow! Viable- woot woot! I always thought they start every two weeks at 28 weeks... not sure what my doctor does though... will have to ask next week when I see them for my 24 week appointment 😁
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)