Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg I forgot

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 9:03 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

How little size one diapers are
by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
luna321
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:24 PM
The tiny newborn cloths get me! Soooo little!!!
DKH722
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 12:32 AM
Its so weird!! I was looking through some newborn clothes my husbands cousin recently gave me and i felt like it was a joke..i was like are these for a doll lol
GlitterInTheAir
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 3:44 AM
It's like oh wait - they were that little once

Quoting luna321: The tiny newborn cloths get me! Soooo little!!!
GlitterInTheAir
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 3:45 AM
We have two NB sleepers that probably will never be used for her that will go straight to the doll lol

Quoting DKH722: Its so weird!! I was looking through some newborn clothes my husbands cousin recently gave me and i felt like it was a joke..i was like are these for a doll lol
DKH722
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 2:08 PM

Lol it is crazy..when i look at my 6 year old, who is already to the top of my chest, i'm like how were you my smallest baby?!

Quoting GlitterInTheAir: We have two NB sleepers that probably will never be used for her that will go straight to the doll lol
Quoting DKH722: Its so weird!! I was looking through some newborn clothes my husbands cousin recently gave me and i felt like it was a joke..i was like are these for a doll lol

GlitterInTheAir
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 4:45 PM
My nine year old is over 5 feet tall lol

Quoting DKH722:

Lol it is crazy..when i look at my 6 year old, who is already to the top of my chest, i'm like how were you my smallest baby?!

Quoting GlitterInTheAir: We have two NB sleepers that probably will never be used for her that will go straight to the doll lol

mrs.macmanus
by Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 1:30 PM
I used one of ds's onesies for our pregnancy announcement and was comparing it to ds and I had forgotten how tiny he was!
yeehawhoney123
by Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 8:50 AM
Oh!! I can't wait!
tamidawn
by Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 12:17 PM
Those are so cute!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)