Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just for fun...

Posted by on May. 26, 2017 at 3:31 PM
  • 5 Replies

What type of mom are you/do you think you'll be?

Are you the put-together mom who always has her ducks in a row and her hair done? 
Are you the crunchy mom who only feeds her kids locally sourced, organic unicorn milk?
Are you the soccer mom? The super fit mom? The always late mom? etc

Note:  This is just for fun, please no negative comments about any other parenting styles.  :D 

by on May. 26, 2017 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ComeWhatWill
by Member on May. 26, 2017 at 3:34 PM
I'm pretty put together, but I'm also fairly crunchy. My son is only 2, so no soccer yet.
ninastone
by New Member on May. 26, 2017 at 3:34 PM

I am definitely a combo... I'm pretty "crunchy" and ALWAYS late. We homeschool, live on a just starting out homestead, drink homemade kombucha and cloth diaper. Lol.  Annnnd, I can never get my kids to any activity on time. I swear, it doesn't matter how early we try to leave, I'm either late or I forget something (ballet slippers, baseball bats, etc.) :P Maybe one day I'll get it all together. 

ninastone
by New Member on May. 26, 2017 at 3:35 PM

:D I'm jealous! I wish I was more put together! 

Quoting ComeWhatWill: I'm pretty put together, but I'm also fairly crunchy. My son is only 2, so no soccer yet.

rebeccasmommy09
by Member on May. 26, 2017 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm the laid back, always late, unorganized mom, lol! I try, I really do but I'm terrible with scheduling and time management (always have been).
lizzie721
by Member on May. 30, 2017 at 8:17 PM
3 moms liked this
Is there a hot mess mom? That's me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)