Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling insecure

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:05 PM
  • 9 Replies
I'm just feeling insecure, I'm not a skinny girl and I'm worried about gaining more weight with this pregnancy. I feel like my husband isn't attracted to me and feel like he looks at other women. Again it's me being insecure. I'm causing myself anxiety. It doesn't help that we are not allowed to do anything sexual by orders of my doctor. Ugh what's wrong with me?
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Stetsons-mommy
by Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm right there with you. I can still have sex but it's hard for me to want to because I feel disgusting.
island_latina
by Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:18 PM
It's nice to hear I'm not alone. I'm sorry you feel this way though. It really sucks

Quoting Stetsons-mommy: I'm right there with you. I can still have sex but it's hard for me to want to because I feel disgusting.
Stetsons-mommy
by Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:49 PM
It's tough too because we didn't want anymore kids so this was a surprise. And I don't feel like I'm bonding with this one (I know it's early)

Quoting island_latina: It's nice to hear I'm not alone. I'm sorry you feel this way though. It really sucks

Quoting Stetsons-mommy: I'm right there with you. I can still have sex but it's hard for me to want to because I feel disgusting.
BriansWifey727
by Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:27 PM
My ass hat of a husband told me He doesn't think I'm attractive when I'm pregnant (like Middle to the end) because I get so big I'm like thanks ass hole
island_latina
by Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 2:16 AM
Awww that is mean!

Quoting BriansWifey727: My ass hat of a husband told me He doesn't think I'm attractive when I'm pregnant (like Middle to the end) because I get so big I'm like thanks ass hole
island_latina
by Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 2:26 AM
You will hun, just wait till you feel baby. That's when I feel most bonded :)

Quoting Stetsons-mommy: It's tough too because we didn't want anymore kids so this was a surprise. And I don't feel like I'm bonding with this one (I know it's early)

Quoting island_latina: It's nice to hear I'm not alone. I'm sorry you feel this way though. It really sucks

_ethansmommy
by Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 2:27 AM
My dude got pissed at me when I asked "I look sexy while pregnant sometimes right?" And he's like "omfg don't even start this. Want me and lie and say you look good pregnant?"
island_latina
by Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 3:16 AM
Wow I would be mad if my husband said this because it would make me more insecure. I'm sorry hun

Quoting _ethansmommy: My dude got pissed at me when I asked "I look sexy while pregnant sometimes right?" And he's like "omfg don't even start this. Want me and lie and say you look good pregnant?"
_ethansmommy
by Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Idgaf!! Lmfao, he can't keep his hands off me either way haha. I actually feel LESS fat when I'm pregnant cause it hides my chubby belly lol

Quoting island_latina: Wow I would be mad if my husband said this because it would make me more insecure. I'm sorry hun

Quoting _ethansmommy: My dude got pissed at me when I asked "I look sexy while pregnant sometimes right?" And he's like "omfg don't even start this. Want me and lie and say you look good pregnant?"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)