Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you even looked at baby items yet?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:39 PM
  • 23 Replies
  • 299 Total Views
1 mom liked this

i know it's early - but... who's window shopped?

I've been looking at strollers that would accomodate my two older toddlers and a new baby. 

by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
noonelikeme564
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Definitely me...not exactly window shopped, but I was eyeing this adorable stroller a woman had at the park the other day! It was a toddler seat in the front and the back was a convertible for an infant seat that faced towards you! I told dh...I want that stroller for my my 2 yr old and the new baby! The woman was so nice when I asked her about it so now I know where to get and it definitely on my list!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
kajira
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 2:18 PM

Pictures of it?!?!

Quoting noonelikeme564: Definitely me...not exactly window shopped, but I was eyeing this adorable stroller a woman had at the park the other day! It was a toddler seat in the front and the back was a convertible for an infant seat that faced towards you! I told dh...I want that stroller for my my 2 yr old and the new baby! The woman was so nice when I asked her about it so now I know where to get and it definitely on my list!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

noonelikeme564
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 2:23 PM
I'll see if I can get some offline...they have it at babies r us! My dh asked if I wanted to take a pic of the woman's stroller at the park... but I didn't want to seem to weird, lol!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting kajira:

Pictures of it?!?!

Quoting noonelikeme564: Definitely me...not exactly window shopped, but I was eyeing this adorable stroller a woman had at the park the other day! It was a toddler seat in the front and the back was a convertible for an infant seat that faced towards you! I told dh...I want that stroller for my my 2 yr old and the new baby! The woman was so nice when I asked her about it so now I know where to get and it definitely on my list!����������������

kajira
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Joovy Big Caboose Graphite Stand On Triple Stroller, Turq

This is the one I think I want -- you can by a 3rd seat for it to attach on the sit/stand part off the back lol

• Joovy Caboose Rear Seat, Turq
Quoting noonelikeme564: I'll see if I can get some offline...they have it at babies r us! My dh asked if I wanted to take a pic of the woman's stroller at the park... but I didn't want to seem to weird, lol!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Quoting kajira:

Pictures of it?!?!

Quoting noonelikeme564: Definitely me...not exactly window shopped, but I was eyeing this adorable stroller a woman had at the park the other day! It was a toddler seat in the front and the back was a convertible for an infant seat that faced towards you! I told dh...I want that stroller for my my 2 yr old and the new baby! The woman was so nice when I asked her about it so now I know where to get and it definitely on my list!����������������

Acciobooks
by Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 2:35 PM
2 moms liked this
Aahhh not yet. Will wait until I know things are okay.
noonelikeme564
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 2:38 PM
That's awesome too! Blue is my fave so definitely a plus!!! Besides I think my 4 yr old would get a bit jealous and want a ride too, lol!❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️

Quoting kajira:

This is the one I think I want -- you can by a 3rd seat for it to attach on the sit/stand part off the back lol

Quoting noonelikeme564: I'll see if I can get some offline...they have it at babies r us! My dh asked if I wanted to take a pic of the woman's stroller at the park... but I didn't want to seem to weird, lol!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting kajira:

Pictures of it?!?!

noonelikeme564
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 2:49 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

The top converts so that it can be replaced with an infant car seat! I think this is just so convenient for us!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
kajira
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 2:52 PM

I'm not 100% sure i'll be trusting wyatt at 4 not to run off. LOL and he and Z are close in size.

Quoting noonelikeme564: That's awesome too! Blue is my fave so definitely a plus!!! Besides I think my 4 yr old would get a bit jealous and want a ride too, lol!❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️
Quoting kajira:

Quoting kajira:

Pictures of it?!?!

DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this
We have definitely window shopped. Picked out a few things lol.
LittlemissJ
by Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 4:10 PM
I've looked on Amazon, but haven't bought anything yet.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)