Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yaaaaay!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2017 at 12:17 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 210 Total Views
4 moms liked this
I'm officially 10 weeks today and I feel so proud! I made it past the point of my last loss, and last week baby was just fine! Next scan is Wed so we're so hopeful baby is still thriving! The terrible nausea seems to be leveling out but still not so good, now the migraines are getting worse...getting them everyday now instead of the usual 2-3 times a week. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
by on Jun. 18, 2017 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
island_latina
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2017 at 4:51 PM
I'm so glad everything is going well. Hopefully those migraines relax. :) You are almost to the 2nd trimester. And your 1/4 through your pregnancy. How exciting!!!
noonelikeme564
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2017 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! Yeah, they are getting rough! I'll be super happy when this nausea subsides!❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️

Quoting island_latina: I'm so glad everything is going well. Hopefully those migraines relax. :) You are almost to the 2nd trimester. And your 1/4 through your pregnancy. How exciting!!!
Acciobooks
by Member on Jun. 18, 2017 at 5:37 PM
So happy for you mama!
noonelikeme564
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2017 at 6:45 PM
Thank you! We shall see how this week goes with the next scan!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting Acciobooks: So happy for you mama!
DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2017 at 7:40 PM
So happy for you!
kajira
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2017 at 8:07 PM

I'm glad you are doing so well!! :) can't wait to see more pics! How did you make it this far with out going insane?!

Queen_Coffee
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 6:09 PM

That's fabulous!! 

What kind of migraines do you have, and how are they treating them? So far I haven't had one while pregnant, but I'm constantly on edge waiting for one to hit. 

noonelikeme564
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:38 PM
I have a history of migraines without aura, was diagnosed in my early 20's. But usually I just let them subside, if they are manageable! During my pregnancies they are intensified and I try not to take anything during pregnancy, but the ones I've been having I just couldn't stand the pain so I've been instructed to take two extra strength Tylenol which takes the edge off a bit. That's about the only thing I would take right now anyway. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting Queen_Coffee:

That's fabulous!! 

What kind of migraines do you have, and how are they treating them? So far I haven't had one while pregnant, but I'm constantly on edge waiting for one to hit. 

noonelikeme564
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:41 PM
Thank you! I just can't believe everything is going so well for us this time!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting DixonBabies: So happy for you!
Queen_Coffee
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:03 PM

I've had migraines since I was a kid, but a few years ago they changed from just regular migraines to "acute confusional migraines". I don't remember much after the fact, but basically it mimics a stroke. I've had two complete workups. Over the counter meds don't touch them. I have no idea what I'm going to do if I have one during pregnancy!

Quoting noonelikeme564: I have a history of migraines without aura, was diagnosed in my early 20's. But usually I just let them subside, if they are manageable! During my pregnancies they are intensified and I try not to take anything during pregnancy, but the ones I've been having I just couldn't stand the pain so I've been instructed to take two extra strength Tylenol which takes the edge off a bit. That's about the only thing I would take right now anyway. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Quoting Queen_Coffee:

That's fabulous!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)