Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yaaaaay!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm officially 10 weeks today and I feel so proud! I made it past the point of my last loss, and last week baby was just fine! Next scan is Wed so we're so hopeful baby is still thriving! The terrible nausea seems to be leveling out but still not so good, now the migraines are getting worse...getting them everyday now instead of the usual 2-3 times a week. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
by on Jun. 18, 2017 at 12:17 PM
Replies (11-18):
noonelikeme564
by Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:06 PM
I've been beyond insane, lol! But this pregnancy I just keep having this feeling everything is going to be ok, plus I have been the sickest I have ever been during pregnancy so that was terrible but encouraging. My next scan is on Wed plus we are having the maternity 21 genetic counseling and testing done that day as well, so a day full of appointments to make sure this bean is still thriving!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting kajira:

I'm glad you are doing so well!! :) can't wait to see more pics! How did you make it this far with out going insane?!

kajira
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:10 PM

That sounds wonderful! :O The early testing. I'm not sure they'll offer that to us this time since I'm not 35, yet. I wonder if husbands age would qualify us???

Quoting noonelikeme564: I've been beyond insane, lol! But this pregnancy I just keep having this feeling everything is going to be ok, plus I have been the sickest I have ever been during pregnancy so that was terrible but encouraging. My next scan is on Wed plus we are having the maternity 21 genetic counseling and testing done that day as well, so a day full of appointments to make sure this bean is still thriving!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Quoting kajira:

I'm glad you are doing so well!! :) can't wait to see more pics! How did you make it this far with out going insane?!

noonelikeme564
by Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 12:46 AM
I'm not 35 yet either, but hubby is 36, plus our history of recurring miscarriages. This is the first time we will be doing this test so praying everything will turn out ok, plus we will get to know gender of baby which is exciting...but I'm kind of up and down about finding out this early for some reason😐❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting kajira:

That sounds wonderful! :O The early testing. I'm not sure they'll offer that to us this time since I'm not 35, yet. I wonder if husbands age would qualify us???

Quoting noonelikeme564: I've been beyond insane, lol! But this pregnancy I just keep having this feeling everything is going to be ok, plus I have been the sickest I have ever been during pregnancy so that was terrible but encouraging. My next scan is on Wed plus we are having the maternity 21 genetic counseling and testing done that day as well, so a day full of appointments to make sure this bean is still thriving!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting kajira:

noonelikeme564
by Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 12:56 AM
Ugh that sounds awful and scary! How often were you getting them before pregnancy? Have you had your first prenatal visit yet? I would request to be seen asap just because this could be dangerous for you and baby and have them come up with a plan just in case the migraines do hit.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting Queen_Coffee:

I've had migraines since I was a kid, but a few years ago they changed from just regular migraines to "acute confusional migraines". I don't remember much after the fact, but basically it mimics a stroke. I've had two complete workups. Over the counter meds don't touch them. I have no idea what I'm going to do if I have one during pregnancy!

Quoting noonelikeme564: I have a history of migraines without aura, was diagnosed in my early 20's. But usually I just let them subside, if they are manageable! During my pregnancies they are intensified and I try not to take anything during pregnancy, but the ones I've been having I just couldn't stand the pain so I've been instructed to take two extra strength Tylenol which takes the edge off a bit. That's about the only thing I would take right now anyway. ����������������

Quoting Queen_Coffee:

That's fabulous!! 

What kind of migraines do you have, and how are they treating them? So far I haven't had one while pregnant, but I'm constantly on edge waiting for one to hit. 

Queen_Coffee
by Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 1:14 AM
It is. I'm totally helpless, I can't talk, my vision and hearing go out, my balance is off. It could be worse, I've only gotten them every few months and I recognize my aura now.
Not yet, I go on Friday. I'm going to bring this up and see what she says.

Quoting noonelikeme564: Ugh that sounds awful and scary! How often were you getting them before pregnancy? Have you had your first prenatal visit yet? I would request to be seen asap just because this could be dangerous for you and baby and have them come up with a plan just in case the migraines do hit.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting Queen_Coffee:

I've had migraines since I was a kid, but a few years ago they changed from just regular migraines to "acute confusional migraines". I don't remember much after the fact, but basically it mimics a stroke. I've had two complete workups. Over the counter meds don't touch them. I have no idea what I'm going to do if I have one during pregnancy!

Quoting noonelikeme564: I have a history of migraines without aura, was diagnosed in my early 20's. But usually I just let them subside, if they are manageable! During my pregnancies they are intensified and I try not to take anything during pregnancy, but the ones I've been having I just couldn't stand the pain so I've been instructed to take two extra strength Tylenol which takes the edge off a bit. That's about the only thing I would take right now anyway. ����������������

Quoting Queen_Coffee:

That's fabulous!! 

What kind of migraines do you have, and how are they treating them? So far I haven't had one while pregnant, but I'm constantly on edge waiting for one to hit. 

noonelikeme564
by Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 1:21 AM
I would make sure hubby or someone is always around while you're pregnant to make sure you are safe! Glad your appointment is soon so this can be addressed.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting Queen_Coffee: It is. I'm totally helpless, I can't talk, my vision and hearing go out, my balance is off. It could be worse, I've only gotten them every few months and I recognize my aura now.
Not yet, I go on Friday. I'm going to bring this up and see what she says.

Quoting noonelikeme564: Ugh that sounds awful and scary! How often were you getting them before pregnancy? Have you had your first prenatal visit yet? I would request to be seen asap just because this could be dangerous for you and baby and have them come up with a plan just in case the migraines do hit.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting Queen_Coffee:

Quoting Queen_Coffee:

That's fabulous!! 

LittlemissJ
by Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 1:02 PM

Yay! the migraines and nausea sucks, but It's exciting your ten weeks!

noonelikeme564
by Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 3:40 PM
Yeah they do, and I'm so grateful because I never thought I'd make it this far! You just get so used to the bad things happening!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting LittlemissJ:

Yay! the migraines and nausea sucks, but It's exciting your ten weeks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)