Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's been 1 week

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:06 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 163 Total Views
1 mom liked this

it's been a week since I found out I was pregnant. I'm now 6w1d, have had horrible nausea, periods where I'm starving, I'm so exhausted I can barely think straight, I've had several episodes of low blood pressure with severe dizziness, and my first prenatal appointment and ultrasound is on Friday and I can't wait. I'm eternally grateful for zofran, and had a complete breakdown a couple of days ago when I realized the scent of bacon cooking was making me dry heave. And the hormones, mood swings, and crying for no reason SUCKS. 

I am a little worried that Nancy will figure out something is up, just because of my symptoms. If it continues like this, we'll tell her after my ultrasound, because I don't want her to guess or worry that something else might be wrong. 

And I still can't quite believe I'm actually pregnant! 

by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
island_latina
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this
You may have to tell her early. I hope you start feeling better soon.
noonelikeme564
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg most of your symptoms mimic me exactly! I was on Diclegis before, but it made me so drowsy and seemed to me to intensify my symptoms! So doc switched to Zofran which takes the nausea away sometimes but I'm still puking with that! Ugh! Weeks 8-9 were the worst of the worst and I was literally begging for some relief! This has been the worst sickness ever with any of my babies! 🙁❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Queen_Coffee
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 1:20 AM
I know. I'm really hoping to at least wait until after the ultrasound though!

Quoting island_latina: You may have to tell her early. I hope you start feeling better soon.
DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 1:34 AM
2 moms liked this
Yeah you may need to tell her sooner than you think. Or she just may think you're psycho lol. I'm sure my husband thinks that.
ReaIisticbeauti
by Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 5:06 AM
Just keep reminding yourself it won't last forever lol. I'm about a week behind you so morning sickness really hasn't kicked in yet. I'm just extremely thirsty, exhausted and mean as hell.
LittlemissJ
by Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 1:00 PM

congrats! I'm currently 7w1d and have all the symptoms as you. Good luck at your at your appointment on Friday! 

kajira
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 2:37 PM

iI'm crossing fingers for you that everything continues to go well! Sorry you're so sick tho

Queen_Coffee
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks. I'm actually doing good right now.

Quoting kajira:

iI'm crossing fingers for you that everything continues to go well! Sorry you're so sick tho

Queen_Coffee
Thanks!!

Quoting LittlemissJ:

congrats! I'm currently 7w1d and have all the symptoms as you. Good luck at your at your appointment on Friday! 

Queen_Coffee
God I hope so!!

Quoting ReaIisticbeauti: Just keep reminding yourself it won't last forever lol. I'm about a week behind you so morning sickness really hasn't kicked in yet. I'm just extremely thirsty, exhausted and mean as hell.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)