Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it has been awhile (updates!)

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 3:40 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 127 Total Views

I've been really busy for the past couple of weeks. My mom was in and out of the hospital because of dehydration from her diabetes. Then last Friday, my uncle was is a car wreck and shattered both his arm and collar bone. so we were staying at my parent's house for awhile. We finally got home yesterday to find that something had chewed the refrigerator cord through and everything in it was warm. Dh just went to order a new one, so now we're living off the mini fridge that I had in my collage dorm. 

My pregnancy has been pretty good so far, I am exactly 10 weeks pregnant today and will see my Midwife next Tuesday. I still have morning sickness, but it has calmed down a lot in the past week. I'm really tired and my breasts hurt like hell. I hope all you ladies are well! 

by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
JCplus1
by Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 4:26 PM
Omg, I'm so sorry your family has had a lot going on. How is tour mom doing?
Do the Dr think your uncle will recover 100%? When do you get your new fridge?
island_latina
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:48 PM
Im sorry you are going through so much at one time. Im glad tour pregnancy is going great. :)
noonelikeme564
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2017 at 10:01 AM
Glad to hear you and baby are well even though you and your family are going through so much. Hoping things calm down soon!😊❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Scarlett.rose13
by Member on Jul. 19, 2017 at 11:11 AM

My mom is doing so much better and went back to work Saturday. My uncle is a different story. He has to have surgary on his collar bone, and now has ptsd from the accedent and refuses to get in any cars. Really only time will tell if he'll be 100%. Our fridge is coming tomorrow.

Quoting JCplus1: Omg, I'm so sorry your family has had a lot going on. How is tour mom doing? Do the Dr think your uncle will recover 100%? When do you get your new fridge?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)