Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling overwhelmed and discouraged 😪

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2017 at 9:28 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 134 Total Views
I’m so stressed out and emotional about everything. I don’t feel like I have a connection with baby girl yet and that makes me so sad. I mean she is my 4th and 1st girl! I should feel ecstatic and I just don’t. I love her to pieces and know the moment I see her every crazy feeling I had will go away. Idk what’s going on with me. Maybe it’s the fact that my DH has been gone for almost a month on business in England and my three littles need Mommy for everything. I can’t sit down for two seconds without one of my boys needing something or having to break up a fight. Boys lol. Or maybe it’s the fact that I can’t come up with a name for my princess. I’m so lonely. Idk but hate how this feels. Luckily, DH will be home Tuesday. Just feeling so blahhhhhh. How is everyone doing?
by on Nov. 18, 2017 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
OKH031214
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry you are going through that. My hubby admitted to me that he didn't really as connected or excited as I am to this baby. I feel like it will change later for him.

We just hit 27 weeks. And I am feeling more tired and like I have more to do. A little stressed. But the pregnancy is good. Hoping for a vba2c and hoping doc will allow my 14 yo daughter in the delivery room.
island_latina
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Ihope things look up for you. I was away from my husband half my pregnancy last time. I gave birth and he missed it, so I know how hard that can be. Just try to make small goals you want to reach and tryto get excited about them as you do.
DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Hugs.
noonelikeme564
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry mommy! It’s really hard dealing with little ones and trying to enjoy your pregnancy all at once. I know her name will come sooon, if not now as soon as you see her precious little face! Hugggzzzzz mommy!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
jlm1980
by New Member on Nov. 25, 2017 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey Momma!  You are doing an amazing job!  You are holding down the fort with three little boys while pregnant.  I think that you should give yourself some grace.  You love her.  You want her.  The rest will come in time.  I know that with my littles, I really started to bond with them when I began breastfeeding.  As far as a name, have you thought about looking at the meanings of the names?  Maybe you will find one you like that way.  Blessings Momma!  Get some rest.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)