Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Got air lifted to Indianapolis

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2018 at 5:28 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 173 Total Views

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Been having extremely high bps the last two days. Finally went to Dr appt. Had protein in my urine, so they wheeled me over to the attached hospital and monitored me numbers classified me as preecclamptic. So upon suggestion of my MFM doc in Indy they air lifted me in a helicopter to l&d. They have been monitoring me since I arrived at 10:15p. I am on mag sulfate and miserable. I know it sounds horrible....but between how I feel, the fact that I am f-ing starving....I ate at 9 am yesterday... exhausted, but can't rest..,I am so ready to have her out. they are trying to keep her in to 37 weeks. We have a 5 day discrepancy from the due date I calculated to their early scan. So it is almost two weeks on their estimation. Praying for a c section and some food later today. I am ready for her to be out and we just deal with her health issues
by on Jan. 19, 2018 at 5:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 2:03 PM
Oh my goodness gracious I'm so sorry you are having bp issues severe enough to be flown out. I'm glad you made it there safely and will be looking for your updates. Many hugs.
island_latina
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 8:08 PM
I'm glad you went in and they caught it. I will keep you and baby in my prayers.Please keep us updated.
noonelikeme564
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2018 at 2:54 PM
I am sorry you are going through this love! I’m glad they caught the bp I when they did and you’re getting the care you need for you and baby girl! How scary to be going through all this, but praying you and baby girl are doing ok!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 12:40 PM
Hope everything is going ok.
jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 12:00 AM
Prayerd momma! Hope all is going ok.
island_latina
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 2:23 AM
Any update?
JCplus1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 8:09 PM
Thinking of you. Any updates
JCplus1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 8:09 PM
Thinking of you. Any updates
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)