Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome! Join the conversation with other moms-to-be.

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2017 at 2:04 PM
  • 7 Replies
Welcome -- we're glad you're here! Get to know other moms who are due when you are by posting your introduction here.
by on Jun. 20, 2017 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
B3autifulCha0s
by Member on Aug. 7, 2017 at 5:29 PM
Hi! I'm Shae. I had been TTC baby #4 for 2 years. I had my 3rd loss in July 2016. I was ecstatic to find I was pregnant I had another round of labs done today to keep an eye my HCG and Prog levels. My first u/s and check up is on Thursday. Based on my LMP, I should be 7-1/2wks right now.
kculpepper14
by Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:46 PM
Congrats!!! & best of luck Thursday. I hope everything is absolutely perfect at your appointment.

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: Hi! I'm Shae. I had been TTC baby #4 for 2 years. I had my 3rd loss in July 2016. I was ecstatic to find I was pregnant I had another round of labs done today to keep an eye my HCG and Prog levels. My first u/s and check up is on Thursday. Based on my LMP, I should be 7-1/2wks right now.
B3autifulCha0s
by Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:47 PM
Thank you, me too. :)

Quoting kculpepper14: Congrats!!! & best of luck Thursday. I hope everything is absolutely perfect at your appointment.

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: Hi! I'm Shae. I had been TTC baby #4 for 2 years. I had my 3rd loss in July 2016. I was ecstatic to find I was pregnant I had another round of labs done today to keep an eye my HCG and Prog levels. My first u/s and check up is on Thursday. Based on my LMP, I should be 7-1/2wks right now.
kculpepper14
by Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:48 PM
I'm kristen and as of now I am due on march 18. I was in the October 2014 babies group, if anyone from that group is here I would love to chat! My husband and I are so excited and got even more excited after the ultrasound and hearing the heartbeat today!!! Prayers for everyone in the group for great & sticky pregnancies.
heart_n_soul
by Member on Sep. 7, 2017 at 8:55 AM

Hi, and congratulations to everyone! I'm Trinity, I'm a mom of 3 children, two boys who are 11 and 3, and our daughter is 16 months. We also have one angel baby girl who we lost at 16 weeks. 

This pregnancy has been so different from all four previous ones, especially in how late I found out. We've been trying for 8 months, and I have had a regular cycle, until I had some odd bleeding last week Monday, took a test Wednesday, and found out I'm pregnant. I had an appointment Friday to see how far along I was, and I was already 11 weeks! It's been kind of a whirlwind since. I'm 12 weeks, and have known for barely a week now! I have another appointment tomorrow for the NT scan and NIPT, and can't believe I'll find out gender only 2 weeks after finding out I'm pregnant. So far I've had no symptoms, and I feel fabulous. My due date is March 21st. My previous babies were a 29 week emergency c-section, 36 week VBAC (unintentional, it just happened so fast, I'd planned on a repeat c-section) and a 41 week VBAC, so we'll see when this little nugget decides to make his or her arrival. 

poptart0325
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2017 at 6:28 PM

Hi, my name is Kayla and I'm twenty-eight years old.  My husband is Chris and we've been together for ten years and married for nine years.  We have a nine-year-old daughter named Scarlett Abigial (Abby) and we found out in July that we are expecting our second baby on March 21, 2018!  The first eleven weeks were going great until my check-up last week when my blood pressure was elevated.  With my first child I developed pre-eclampsia and had to deliver a month early.  So now I'm worried this baby may face a similar future, but I am trying to remain positive.  Besides being a wife and mother, I'm also a toddler teacher at a local church daycare.

B3autifulCha0s
by Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 12:49 AM
Ok so we were about 3weeks off. We are going by u/s and. It LMP as it is not correct, I O'd super late. So my due date is actually Apr 8, 2018. But baby will be born via scheduled c-section no later than 37wks so maybe will be born in March.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)