Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you eating for two -- or three?

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 1:24 AM
  • 5 Replies
In the second trimester, a woman needs about 300 additional calories a day. Where are you finding your extra calories?
by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
B3autifulCha0s
by Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 12:46 AM
I can still barely eat enough for one. I do try to getnin an extra yogurt or glass of milk for the extra calories.
Curlymom234
by Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 1:50 PM

Same here. My OB got on to me for not gaining a single pound.

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: I can still barely eat enough for one. I do try to getnin an extra yogurt or glass of milk for the extra calories.

B3autifulCha0s
by Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 1:54 PM
How far along are you?
My OB doesn't start to worry about weight gain until the second trimester because the first can be so bumpy and stuff.

Quoting Curlymom234:

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: I can still barely eat enough for one. I do try to getnin an extra yogurt or glass of milk for the extra calories.

Curlymom234
by Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 1:56 PM

16 weeks tomorrow. 

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: How far along are you? My OB doesn't start to worry about weight gain until the second trimester because the first can be so bumpy and stuff.
Quoting Curlymom234:

SPNpudding
by Member on Sep. 27, 2017 at 12:30 PM
I've gained 1lb. And I'm expecting twins.. I've always been petite so maybe that's why my OB hasn't given me sass. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)