Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby gear and twins!

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2017 at 1:06 PM
  • 1 Replies
Does anyone know what stores or companies offer a discount on a second baby item when you buy two of the same thing? I called Graco's customer service line and the rep told me they don't offer a discount, but some stores do.

I can't seem to find any! Really the only thing I want the "deal" on is carseats and cribs.
by on Oct. 13, 2017 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Mommy2Kailyn
by Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 10:31 AM
I know for sure Babies R' Us offers 10% off when buying two of the same item. Buy buy baby offers a discount too, I'm thinking it's only 5% though. Also, if you have a Target Red card linked to your bank account, it gives you 5% off. I did that for my cribs so got $15 off. They were more affordable at Target so went there. I found two cute cribs for $149 each. There's also a website called Twiniversity that gives you a list of all the places that have a multiples discount and freebies for when they are born. I'm in a twins group on Facebook and it's awesome. I'm learning all kinds of things about twins on there. It's kinda cool seeing what has worked and doesn't work with other twin moms so I can learn from it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)