Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello baby bump

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2017 at 9:51 AM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Anyone else got a bump going on?
by on Sep. 23, 2017 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
B3autifulCha0s
by Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I'll try to post a pic later. Ever since my phone got water damaged, it only takes pics in selfie mode. It's annoying to try to take pics on my phone. Lol

Your bump is cute, BTW!
ArmyWife61411
by Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 9:56 AM
Oh no :-( that's not good. Do you have a little bump going on yet? And thank you. I haven't posted it on social media yet but it's getting a little hard to hide LOL.

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: I'll try to post a pic later. Ever since my phone got water damaged, it only takes pics in selfie mode. It's annoying to try to take pics on my phone. Lol

Your bump is cute, BTW!
B3autifulCha0s
by Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 10:00 AM
Yep. Did a bump for a little while now.

No one except immediate family knows. I've got plans for an announcement but dh has been super sick so we haven't been able to take the picture yet. My grandma is getting impatient and might blurb it out since I'll be 12wks tomorrow.

Quoting ArmyWife61411: Oh no :-( that's not good. Do you have a little bump going on yet? And thank you. I haven't posted it on social media yet but it's getting a little hard to hide LOL.

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: I'll try to post a pic later. Ever since my phone got water damaged, it only takes pics in selfie mode. It's annoying to try to take pics on my phone. Lol

Your bump is cute, BTW!
ArmyWife61411
by Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL That's tough. Hope he feels better soon so we can see that announcement too! I have an elective ultrasound on Oct 22 hopefully (fx) baby cooperates and we find out gender that day. And then 23rd we have family portraits scheduled. We're going to sneak the annoucement in there. Once photographer releases images to us, we'll announce =)

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: Yep. Did a bump for a little while now. No one except immediate family knows. I've got plans for an announcement but dh has been super sick so we haven't been able to take the picture yet. My grandma is getting impatient and might blurb it out since I'll be 12wks tomorrow.
Quoting ArmyWife61411: Oh no :-( that's not good. Do you have a little bump going on yet? And thank you. I haven't posted it on social media yet but it's getting a little hard to hide LOL.
Quoting B3autifulCha0s: I'll try to post a pic later. Ever since my phone got water damaged, it only takes pics in selfie mode. It's annoying to try to take pics on my phone. Lol Your bump is cute, BTW!

B3autifulCha0s
by Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this
That seems like a long time to wait. Lol! But a super cool way to announce!

Quoting ArmyWife61411:

LOL That's tough. Hope he feels better soon so we can see that announcement too! I have an elective ultrasound on Oct 22 hopefully (fx) baby cooperates and we find out gender that day. And then 23rd we have family portraits scheduled. We're going to sneak the annoucement in there. Once photographer releases images to us, we'll announce =)

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: Yep. Did a bump for a little while now.

No one except immediate family knows. I've got plans for an announcement but dh has been super sick so we haven't been able to take the picture yet. My grandma is getting impatient and might blurb it out since I'll be 12wks tomorrow.

Your bump is cute, BTW!

browncoat
by Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 8:42 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm 11.5 weeks and definitely have a little bump that wasn't there before (this is pregnancy #7 for me, so my uterus remembers!). I've lost a couple of pounds but my pants are getting tighter. It will be a while before anyone else would notice yet, but I can!

Mmiller331
by Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I just look fat right now lol. Ain't nobody want to see that....
Jaxonsmommy2007
by Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:57 PM
2 moms liked this
I love your bump! I have one too being baby 4 I think I'm getting bigger faster. I'll try to get a pic later today.
B3autifulCha0s
by Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Your bump is cute, BTW!
ArmyWife61411
by Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww cute! Hello baby

Quoting B3autifulCha0s:

Mobile Photo

Your bump is cute, BTW!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)