Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing to prevent stretch marks?

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2017 at 8:48 PM
  • 5 Replies
What are you doing to prevent stretch marks?
by on Nov. 23, 2017 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
B3autifulCha0s
by Member on Nov. 23, 2017 at 9:14 PM
Coconut oil and Palmers stretch mark cream.
tina08mommy
by Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 4:33 AM
Nothing because I already have them every where from my oldest and a few from my 2nd child.
ShyAnnaMomTo5
by New Member on Nov. 25, 2017 at 4:49 PM
Why prevent them now? I've had 3 previous Pregnancies, my last I had twins. Pregnant with #5 and I'm doing nothing to prevent it..... absolutely pointless šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ‘‰šŸ‘¶
B3autifulCha0s
by Member on Nov. 25, 2017 at 5:40 PM
Iā€™m just curious....Why not prevent more or lessen the severity of the ones you have?

Iā€™m on my 4th child but 7th pregnancy. I have always used stuff to prevent more and to lessen the severity of the ones I do have.

Quoting ShyAnnaMomTo5: Why prevent them now? I've had 3 previous Pregnancies, my last I had twins. Pregnant with #5 and I'm doing nothing to prevent it..... absolutely pointless šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ‘‰šŸ‘¶
BabyTbaby2
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2017 at 12:03 AM
Nothing. Based on my research, attempting to prevent or trying to heal stretch marks is futile. Sure, lotion and stuff is good for your skin, but stretch marks are from your skin ripping and healing itself. According to my research, nothing will prevent or help that.
Generally it has to do with genetics as to whether you'll have a lot of stretch marks or only a few.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)