Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The gender reveal

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2017 at 9:16 PM
  • 13 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

My final baby is my first baby boy!!

It’s so unreal!!! I can’t believe it.
by on Nov. 23, 2017 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tina08mommy
by Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 4:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Aw congrats on your baby boy. Boys are so fun
littlepinkrose
by on Nov. 24, 2017 at 4:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Aw congrats mama boys are so fun!! Girls can be fun also, but boys have their own spin on it.
B3autifulCha0s
by Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 10:43 AM
Thank you. All my friends’ boys are CRAZY WILD and that freaks me out. Lol

Quoting tina08mommy: Aw congrats on your baby boy. Boys are so fun
B3autifulCha0s
by Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 10:44 AM
It hasn’t really sunk in yet but I think I’m nervous. I’ve always had girls! I changed my nephew yesterday for the first time and I was like “wait, there are no crevices or anything!” Lol it was a totally different experience.

Quoting littlepinkrose: Aw congrats mama boys are so fun!! Girls can be fun also, but boys have their own spin on it.
littlepinkrose
by on Nov. 24, 2017 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this
L0L yes it will be different. It will be good for the girls to have a brother. They will be able to teach him gentleness and he will bring the goofiness.

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: It hasn’t really sunk in yet but I think I’m nervous. I’ve always had girls! I changed my nephew yesterday for the first time and I was like “wait, there are no crevices or anything!” Lol it was a totally different experience.

Quoting littlepinkrose: Aw congrats mama boys are so fun!! Girls can be fun also, but boys have their own spin on it.
faith610
by Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Ahhhhhh omg congratulations!!!!! That’s so awesome!!! 💙
B3autifulCha0s
by Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 6:30 PM
My girls are so goofy, especially my middle dd. She’s my tomboy too. Lol

I’m nervous about a boy. I’m afraid he’ll be wild. All my friends with boys....have wild, unruly boys.

Quoting littlepinkrose: L0L yes it will be different. It will be good for the girls to have a brother. They will be able to teach him gentleness and he will bring the goofiness.

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: It hasn’t really sunk in yet but I think I’m nervous. I’ve always had girls! I changed my nephew yesterday for the first time and I was like “wait, there are no crevices or anything!” Lol it was a totally different experience.

B3autifulCha0s
by Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 6:31 PM
Thanks. I always wanted a boy but now that I’m oregnant with one, I’m nervous. Lol

Quoting faith610: Ahhhhhh omg congratulations!!!!! That’s so awesome!!! 💙
tina08mommy
by Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this
My boys aren't wild or crazy. My almost 9minth old is always having to move like crawling and stand up on things but he is good other wise

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: Thank you. All my friends’ boys are CRAZY WILD and that freaks me out. Lol

Quoting tina08mommy: Aw congrats on your baby boy. Boys are so fun
littlepinkrose
by on Nov. 24, 2017 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Wild at times yes more than girls, but with sisters he may be more tame.

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: My girls are so goofy, especially my middle dd. She’s my tomboy too. Lol

I’m nervous about a boy. I’m afraid he’ll be wild. All my friends with boys....have wild, unruly boys.

Quoting littlepinkrose: L0L yes it will be different. It will be good for the girls to have a brother. They will be able to teach him gentleness and he will bring the goofiness.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)