Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to May 2018 Babies! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2017 at 9:58 AM
  • 24 Replies

Congratulations on your pregnancy! 

LET'S CHAT! 

Please reply to this post, introduce yourself and tell us what's on your mind today!

Here's a few questions to help get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. When is your due date? 
  2. Is this your first baby? If not, how many other kids do you have? 
  3. Where do you live?  Where did you grow up?
  4. What do you have planned for today?

After you've replied to this post, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them.  You can 'Like' their replies, as well.

You'll also find moms chatting by posting & replying on the group.

Please feel free to reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too.  Make yourself at home and join in!

stork

by on Aug. 15, 2017 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
miasmommy21407
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2017 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi guys! I'm Maegan. I've been married to my husband for 12 years on the 1st. I'm due May 4th. :) This is baby #6 for us. We're in Texas, born and raised. ;) Today we have church (I teach preschool for our church) and then a relaxing day at home, getting ready for the kids to start a new school week tomorrow.
mama2ameira
by Member on Aug. 26, 2017 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this
My name is Christina , this is my 2nd baby. My first with my current SO. He has 2 kids from a previous relationship. I'm due May 1 and the day is over for me lol
k_hall1784
by Member on Aug. 29, 2017 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone! The name is Nikki and our 4th baby is expected on or around May 5, 2018. Our current children are 14, 11, and 7 and it's a little shocking that we are starting over but we are so happy and cannot wait to meet this little one. Currently live in SC (hate it) but am from NJ. As for what I have planned, getting these kids ready for school tomorrow seeing as how it's already pretty late in the day. lol

Lilypie Maternity tickers
presleymommyof2
by New Member on Sep. 3, 2017 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi ya'll My name is Tory...just found out I'm pregnant with my 4th  saying May 13 but I feel much further along lol.  We are in Texas and We have a 14, 12, 2 and now this one. 

carlycarson
by New Member on Sep. 6, 2017 at 10:57 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello ladies! My name is Carly. I am a 32 year old mom to 6 boys I just got my bfp! So happy to come over here from the ttc group :)
hma725
by New Member on Sep. 6, 2017 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this
  1. When is your due date?  5/9/18
  2. Is this your first baby? If not, how many other kids do you have? First for me, but 3rd for DH
  3. Where do you live?  Where did you grow up? live in Indiana, grew up in Illinois
  4. What do you have planned for today? work....but I have an interview for a transfer position today :)
Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2017 at 3:56 PM
Hello, I'm Angela :).

I believe my due date is May 4th. I pretty much didn't expect that I would become pregnant after many years of trying unsuccessfully, and many losses. Praying this one is a sticky little baby :)
No, this is not my first born. My husband and I have 5 children, ages 17, 15, 12, 10, and 6. I also have one step daughter, she's 26.
We live in NC. We were born and raised in Southern California.
My plans for the day are catching the kids up on school work ;) We went to Busch Gardens/Water Country USA this weekend, and were to exhausted to get it all done yesterday in addition to our normal Tuesday schedule.
skylarkdancer
by Member on Sep. 8, 2017 at 7:25 PM
My name is Anna. Baby is due May 4 we think. I have two children here and one babe we miscarried in heaven. I live in tn and grew up here.
pugsrulethewrld
by on Sep. 12, 2017 at 9:28 AM

Hi all my name is Jackie and just got a BFP this morning!  Due date is 5/22.  This will be our second baby, hoping for a girl!  We have one son who will be 7 in December.  I am not a good secret keeper so I am anxious to start telling people :).  We are from PA, right outside of Philly.

faith610
by Member on Sep. 15, 2017 at 9:09 PM
Hi! I'm Alyssa. My due date is actually April 29th- but this is baby #3 and with my first 2 babies I went 2 days past EDD and then 9 days past EDD, so I'm thinking we have a good chance at having a May baby. Our first two daughters are 6 and 2. I grew up and currently live in NJ. My current plan right now is to go to sleep lol- the day is over! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)