Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heartburn sux

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2017 at 9:48 PM
  • 3 Replies
What helps u? I tried Tums, I tried pumpkin seeds, I tried mineral water, I tried lemon soda, I'm not sure what else to try?
by on Oct. 16, 2017 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
AnnaDRetana
by on Oct. 16, 2017 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I have alot of heartburn but Tums works for me. You may be to go to a vet bland diet until you figure out what triggers it.
Angela4boys
by Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Poor thing, heartburn is terrible. The papers my doctor gave me yesterday said tums, and such we’re fine, but that the liquids like mylanta and maalox may help more because they coat. It said 1/2 tsp of baking soda in a glass of water also works well. It said you could use as much as you need of any of that.

It also said that you could use the other OTC such as prevacid and Prilosec are also fine to use according to package instructions.

I haven’t used anything this go round, good luck mama.
2017mama
by Member on Oct. 18, 2017 at 6:25 PM
I'll definitely try these thanks so much!!!😙

Quoting Angela4boys: Poor thing, heartburn is terrible. The papers my doctor gave me yesterday said tums, and such we’re fine, but that the liquids like mylanta and maalox may help more because they coat. It said 1/2 tsp of baking soda in a glass of water also works well. It said you could use as much as you need of any of that.

It also said that you could use the other OTC such as prevacid and Prilosec are also fine to use according to package instructions.

I haven’t used anything this go round, good luck mama.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)