Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Names, have you picked one, discussing them, have a list

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2017 at 11:00 AM
  • 40 Replies

Who is already thinking of names?  Do you have one picked for each gender?  Did you wait until you knew gender, or will you?  Have you had names picked out before you even knew you were pregnant?  Is there anyone who has no clue yet, or haven't even discussed it yet?

by on Dec. 4, 2017 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2017 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

We have no clue and haven't even discussed it, LOL!  I will for sure wait for gender, which will be this week with any luck.  In the past we have had a really difficult time picking names.  Especially boy names now since we have 5, so it really narrows the name pool!  I've even had hospital staff help me pick names in the past, LOL.  

For some reason, picking names is so hard for me....so much pressure!  They have this name for their entire life!

Manic_Sinner
by Member on Dec. 4, 2017 at 11:06 AM
We can’t think of a boys name

If it’s a girl we like shyloh avri and Sadie no middle name

Still have some months to decide
Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2017 at 11:10 AM

Sweet names mama!  Do you like the S theme for names, or is it just coincidence?  You are already further in the process than I am, haha!

Quoting Manic_Sinner: We can’t think of a boys name If it’s a girl we like shyloh avri and Sadie no middle name Still have some months to decide

skylarkdancer
by Member on Dec. 4, 2017 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this
We had two picked out already when we went to do our early gender ultrasound. He's a boy so we went with Conner Stewart. Conner came from my husbands grandmothers maiden name Connerley and Stewart is my mother's maiden name.
mrsniebo
by Member on Dec. 4, 2017 at 7:00 PM
We've been discussing names since we were expecting our third baby about 3 years ago. She is a girl, so if this baby is a boy, we'll use the name we didn't use then. If this baby is a girl, we've decided on Zelda for a first name.
Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2017 at 8:22 AM

Thats awesome, love the family connection :)

Quoting skylarkdancer: We had two picked out already when we went to do our early gender ultrasound. He's a boy so we went with Conner Stewart. Conner came from my husbands grandmothers maiden name Connerley and Stewart is my mother's maiden name.

Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2017 at 8:23 AM

Aw, that's nice and very unique.  I'm envious that you've decided, LOL

Quoting mrsniebo: We've been discussing names since we were expecting our third baby about 3 years ago. She is a girl, so if this baby is a boy, we'll use the name we didn't use then. If this baby is a girl, we've decided on Zelda for a first name.

Thewife06
by Member on Dec. 5, 2017 at 2:41 PM
I NEED to know the gender first.
Niborcb
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2017 at 2:49 PM
We discussed names for both genders but could only come up with a girl’s name. That made me think it’s a girl and sure enough last week we found out it’s a girl. Her name will be Madeleine - DH is French. But we’ll likely end up calling her Maddy.

Last time around when I was pregnant with twins we could only come up with boys names and no girls names. Sure enough I had two boys lol
Manic_Sinner
by Member on Dec. 5, 2017 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol just a coincidence and thank you.:)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Sweet names mama!  Do you like the S theme for names, or is it just coincidence?  You are already further in the process than I am, haha!

Quoting Manic_Sinner: We can’t think of a boys name

If it’s a girl we like shyloh avri and Sadie no middle name

Still have some months to decide

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)