Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is anyone making anything for baby

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2017 at 8:05 AM
  • 8 Replies

Are you making anything for this baby, have you already started a project or have you been thinking about it?

I haven't ever made anything for any of my babies, I've been thinking of knitting a blanket or something like that though.  I have no clue what I'm even thinking, hahaha!  I have 5 kids at home and homeschool them, it's not like I've oozing with time or anything, LOL.  

by on Dec. 14, 2017 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mammabear413
by Member on Dec. 15, 2017 at 7:07 AM
1 mom liked this
NO I’m not good st that kind sod things. My frejdns will Ben making something lol
monalisasus
by Member on Dec. 29, 2017 at 7:07 PM
Yes. Ill get sewing now that i know gender...most likley clothes and diapers
Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 8:23 PM

Aww, very cool!  Diapers too, that's awesome!

Quoting monalisasus: Yes. Ill get sewing now that i know gender...most likley clothes and diapers

Lovebugbaby
by Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I am not crafty at all. I wish I could be. But nope. 

My BFF is making a blanket tho. =) 

monalisasus
by Member on Jan. 8, 2018 at 11:38 AM
Also I make a newborn version of a mei tai wrap...since I gave away my last one I have to make another. But it's fun
Lynette
by Member on Jan. 8, 2018 at 11:45 AM

Mobile Photo

I knit a blanket for my 3yr old when she was born. But I don’t think I’ve knit anything in a year! Maybe I’ll knit something but I’m not going to promise anything, lol!

In case you are interested here is a free pattern for a easy baby blanket that I knit for my niece about 3 yrs back. It knits up really fast. And the yarn for it only cost me $12-13. It’s really simple but very pretty. https://handmadebyannepotter.wordpress.com/2014/01/24/simple-square-knitted-baby-blanket-pattern/amp/
Lynette
by Member on Jan. 8, 2018 at 11:52 AM

Mobile Photo

This is the baby blanket I knit for my 3yr old when I was pregnant with her. It was very simple but weaving in the ends and yarn not being chunky made it take longer. I actually knit 2 of this blanket. One for her and One for a close friend that also had a rainbow baby. It’s a free pattern too if your interested. And it wasn’t a hard knit.
mrsniebo
by Member on Jan. 8, 2018 at 1:10 PM
I'm almost finished with the blanket I'm knitting, but still need to knit a hat, sweater, and doll to keep up with what I made for my other three kids. Good thing I have close to 19 weeks to go.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)