Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Winter Clothes will very soon be clearanced...

Posted by   + Show Post

....Is anyone planning on stocking up for your May Baby?

I'm planning to if I find anything cute.  It's been so long since I've had a baby I couldn't even remember what size the average 6 month old wore, LOL.  If anyone is curious...apparently the average 6 month old wears 9-12 months, and the average 1 year old wears a 2.  HA!  

by on Dec. 26, 2017 at 12:45 PM
Replies (31-36):
Lynette
by Member on Jan. 4, 2018 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this
My babies have always fit into the size the age says on the tag. Though there is the way Carter’s marks their clothes that I have to refigure out each time I have a baby. You know the tag says 6mo but does that mean it’s 3-6 or 6-9....that type of thing.
Lynette
by Member on Jan. 4, 2018 at 12:44 PM
I don’t usually buy ahead unless something is so cute that I can’t help myself.
Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2018 at 1:11 PM
I haven’t really either, but this time I have zero hand me downs and I really feel like I need to prepare!

Quoting Lynette: I don’t usually buy ahead unless something is so cute that I can’t help myself.
Lynette
by Member on Jan. 4, 2018 at 1:24 PM
Lol, I’m in the same boat. Maybe I should consider buying some ahead.

Quoting Angela4boys: I haven’t really either, but this time I have zero hand me downs and I really feel like I need to prepare!

Quoting Lynette: I don’t usually buy ahead unless something is so cute that I can’t help myself.
Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2018 at 1:26 PM
Omg, don’t let my crazy get to you Lynette, haha!

Quoting Lynette: Lol, I’m in the same boat. Maybe I should consider buying some ahead.

Quoting Angela4boys: I haven’t really either, but this time I have zero hand me downs and I really feel like I need to prepare!

Lynette
by Member on Jan. 4, 2018 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Ha ha! I like you😂

Quoting Angela4boys: Omg, don’t let my crazy get to you Lynette, haha!

Quoting Lynette: Lol, I’m in the same boat. Maybe I should consider buying some ahead.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)