Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's a.....and other weird news

Posted by   + Show Post
Boy!! But in the U/s there was a bright spot on the heart which 99% is nothing but they still made me talk to a genetic counselor because I'm 35 and that increased odds of down syndrome to 1%. Way to scare a women. I go in for blood test next week to see if they can do more screening for it. It was all so serious.
by on Dec. 29, 2017 at 7:00 PM
Replies (11-12):
mammabear413
by Member on Jan. 8, 2018 at 6:02 PM
That’s great news!!

Quoting monalisasus: All tests are normal! Huge anxiety reliever!
faith610
by Member on Jan. 10, 2018 at 6:07 AM
Wonderful news! So happy to hear!

Quoting monalisasus: All tests are normal! Huge anxiety reliever!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)