Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy New Years!

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2018 at 12:19 PM
  • 4 Replies
Happy New year's ladies! What are y'all up to today?! It is 14°F here today absolutely miserable. We have chickens and hauling water out there and bringing the dogs in and out is quite a challenge. So cold your face hurts. My dh and I have been in major purge and organizing mode since yesterday. I got a label maker....label all the things!!!! Working on creating a space for Conner. We live in a 1000 sqft three bedroom home, so his "nursery" will be in our master as he is our third baby.
by on Jan. 1, 2018 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mammabear413
by Member on Jan. 1, 2018 at 5:13 PM
Wow yes that’s cold. We are just relaxing today. Happy new year
faith610
by Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 5:32 AM
Happy new year! So cold here too! Yesterday was 5 degrees in the morning and went up to 11 throughout the day! 😳 I’m in total organization mode too!! Dh jokingly says my nesting is out of control lol. Yesterday we organized the storage area in the basement and filled many bags for donation. Felt nice to purge some stuff. Our third baby will be in our room as well! So far we’ve got her dresser and rocking chair set up in there. Her rock and play and side car co-sleeper are currently stored right under our bed. I’m getting so excited. Within the next couple weeks I want to go through our baby girl clothes that are stored away and get the newborn clothes into the drawer!
Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 8:37 PM

Happy New Year to you too!  Yesterday was our big clean day :)  It's been cold cold here too...woke up to no water, our pipes were frozen.  11 years ago, I was pregnant with our 4th, but my step daughter lived with us too...and we are in a 1100 sqft, 3 bedroom, 1 bath house.  I feel ya :)  That was what prompted a big move for us.  We moved cross country when our 4th baby was 2 weeks old.  I can't even believe it's been that long.

Lovebugbaby
by Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 9:28 PM

Happy New Year to you too!!

It's cold here too. We're under a Blizzard warning right now. I'm excited for the snow. But after it's done, I would totally enjoy skipping to spring. LOL 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)