Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Possible early labor possible tmi

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2018 at 8:47 PM
  • 12 Replies
I fell sick may be tmi but both ends. I dont want to eat. I had a headake earlyer and just fell all around yuck. I have been haven some contractions but nothing regular or traceable.
by on Apr. 21, 2018 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skylarkdancer
by Member on Apr. 22, 2018 at 6:56 AM
Had this the other day but it was a stomach virus. Fingers crossed URS is the real deal. How are you doing?
kcangel63
by Member on Apr. 22, 2018 at 9:36 AM
I hope this is the start for you. I’ve felt kind of the same, but only one end. Off and on contractions and up all night pooping. Lol

mommy31210
by Member on Apr. 22, 2018 at 10:35 AM
I'm still horrible sleep was bad. I still have no desire for food or water. I'm scared I'm getting dehydrated.

Quoting skylarkdancer: Had this the other day but it was a stomach virus. Fingers crossed URS is the real deal. How are you doing?
mommy31210
by Member on Apr. 22, 2018 at 10:35 AM
It's been ruff. I am worried I'm getting dehydrated cause even drinking water is maken me sick.

Quoting kcangel63: I hope this is the start for you. I’ve felt kind of the same, but only one end. Off and on contractions and up all night pooping. Lol

skylarkdancer
by Member on Apr. 22, 2018 at 1:11 PM
I had to go in for fluids when I got like that.., are you contracting? Might want to go in and get some anti nausea meds and fluids.

Quoting mommy31210: It's been ruff. I am worried I'm getting dehydrated cause even drinking water is maken me sick.

Quoting kcangel63: I hope this is the start for you. I’ve felt kind of the same, but only one end. Off and on contractions and up all night pooping. Lol

mommy31210
by Member on Apr. 22, 2018 at 1:58 PM
I have thought about it. I got some chicken soup down but it dosent want to stay. I think I have been contracting it's hard to tell some of kiddos kicks vs contractions.

Quoting skylarkdancer: I had to go in for fluids when I got like that.., are you contracting? Might want to go in and get some anti nausea meds and fluids.

Quoting mommy31210: It's been ruff. I am worried I'm getting dehydrated cause even drinking water is maken me sick.

Thewife06
by Member on Apr. 22, 2018 at 7:44 PM
Have you eaten eggs and Romaine lettuce in the last week or two?
mommy31210
by Member on Apr. 22, 2018 at 8:36 PM
Nope

Quoting Thewife06: Have you eaten eggs and Romaine lettuce in the last week or two?
Thewife06
by Member on Apr. 22, 2018 at 11:05 PM
Good news: It shouldn't be caused by salmonella or e. Coli. 😂

Hopefully it's early labor for you.

Quoting mommy31210: Nope

Quoting Thewife06: Have you eaten eggs and Romaine lettuce in the last week or two?
mommy31210
by Member on Apr. 22, 2018 at 11:31 PM
Fingers crossed. This little dude has been ruff on me. I have an 8:15 appoint with my obgyn.

Quoting Thewife06: Good news: It shouldn't be caused by salmonella or e. Coli. 😂

Hopefully it's early labor for you.

Quoting mommy31210: Nope

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)